Hello, my name's Andooo

Andooo

Hi all!
I started working preload at a small center on the west coast exactly 3 years ago today, and I am currently looking at driver school in the next month or so, definitely before peak.

I've lurked here on and off for a couple years but I figured I'd finally make an account and participate a little. :-)

I'm 29 years old and things that I spend my time on include a second job at a pack and ship store, playing semi-pro football and city league softball, sailing a 16 foot catamaran, duck hunting, traveling, drinking good whiskey, playing video games, and reading.

If anyone has tips or tricks for memorizing the 5, 10, and 8 I'd appreciate it as I'm absolutely godawful at rote memorization.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Hi all!
I started working preload at a small center on the west coast exactly 3 years ago today, and I am currently looking at driver school in the next month or so, definitely before peak.

I've lurked here on and off for a couple years but I figured I'd finally make an account and participate a little. :-)

I'm 29 years old and things that I spend my time on include a second job at a pack and ship store, playing semi-pro football and city league softball, sailing a 16 foot catamaran, duck hunting, traveling, drinking good whiskey, playing video games, and reading.

If anyone has tips or tricks for memorizing the 5, 10, and 8 I'd appreciate it as I'm absolutely godawful at rote memorization.

Welcome and good luck to you

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
I just wrote them out repeatedly that's what helped me..I know some guys recorded themselves saying it then played it on repeat while they were driving or sitting around the house