Helper Bonus only paid to latecomers?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Seasonal drivers here are starting at 23 an hour which is a lot more than I make. Of the three centers in my building all drivers from two of the centers got a grievance check for all the days we started at 8:50 or 9. My center didn't because my steward is a punk bitch who doesn't do his job.
Why wouldn't the BA make sure all centers were covered....seems like he/she would have known about something like this that affected so many drivers.....

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Welcome to life as an adult. I can't count the number of times I've bought something only to have it go on sale the following week. No refunds or bonuses there either.

Most stores have a 30 day price matching policy, whether they put it on sale or you find it for a lower price elsewhere.

NEL01742

I would too. Helpers are paid 15 an hour here

they are being paid only $10.15 an hour in the eastern Massachusetts area this year. I am not working this year but I saw one of those 'now hiring seasonal helper's' flyers. A whole FIVE CENTS more per hour than last year. LOL! good luck finding anyone

Turdferguson

Just a turd
they are being paid only $10.15 an hour in the eastern Massachusetts area this year. I am not working this year but I saw one of those 'now hiring seasonal helper's' flyers. A whole FIVE CENTS more per hour than last year. LOL! good luck finding anyone

That's why they raised it to 15 here

haller

$10.15 here in PA also.