Helpers

Thebrownblob

I don't feel safe with an on road on my truck. I don't feel safe coming to work. There could be a shooting. I don't feel safe with everyone not wearing a mask so they now have to wear one!

This linking to safety thing is so easy... wait!
I DON'T FEEL SAFE DELIVERING IN THE DARK!

Boom! Easy 9 to 5 job now! Lol
Yes, the panel will uphold all of that L O L I was unaware human beings were dangerous and unsafe to be around, even though we’re around them all day long, no matter what we do smh. Helpers don’t help I agree, but guess what I don’t get out of the truck when they give one to me and I feel great in the evening when I’m done because that poor bastard had to get in and out of the truck 200 times and I didn’t. And I don’t give a damn about what they say about numbers. I gotta keep that helper safe. 😉

542thruNthru

Yes, the panel will uphold all of that L O L I was unaware human beings were dangerous and unsafe to be around, even though we’re around them all day long, no matter what we do smh. Helpers don’t help I agree, but guess what I don’t get out of the truck when they give one to me and I feel great in the evening when I’m done because that poor bastard had to get in and out of the truck 200 times and I didn’t. And I don’t give a damn about what they say about numbers. I gotta keep that helper safe. 😉
I mean by all means if you can convince your center manager that you don't have to take a helper that's awesome but to think it's a choice because it's not in the contract is hilarious. Like you said. It will NEVER stand up at any panel.

Last edited:

Staydryitsraining

I mean by all means if you can convince your center manager that you don't have to take a helper that's awesome but to think it's a choice because it's not in the contract is hilarious. Like you said. It will NEVER stand up at any panel.
Maybe it's not a choice where your at, each person us capable of different things, some are better than others. I don't think I mentioned anything about something being in the contract related to helpers. I think I referred to hey this is unsafe here's an example why. I also didn't bring up it going to panel. Maybe some 20 person building where ain't :censored2: happening so the center manager has time to panel that, but majority of buildings actually have real issues so I don't see a center manager pushing it.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
I use to fire bad helpers all the time , I’d drop them off saying they’ve been released from their duties..center manager couldn’t understand why every helper he gave me vanished , I said you told me I was the boss of them 🤷‍♂️

If you don’t like your helper fire them !

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
cmon guys we need some TIER 3s! injured helpers and drivers! Massive snow storms! Vehicle breakdowns! SLIP AND FALL INJURIES 😎, LETS MAKE PEAK FUN
✊🧔‍♂️