Helpers

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I told management I did not want a helper but they said I had to have one so I made sure I did no more stops per hour with one as I did without one, when they came to me and pointed this out I said “I told you I didn’t need a helper” I figured the worse I did with a helper the better for me. What was they going to do… punish me by taking away my helper? My last years I never had one.

I told management I did not want a helper but they said I had to have one so I made sure I did no more stops per hour with one as I did without one, when they came to me and pointed this out I said “I told you I didn’t need a helper” I figured the worse I did with a helper the better for me. What was they going to do… punish me by taking away my helper? My last years I never had one.
Smart thinking

Kman845

cmon guys we need some TIER 3s! injured helpers and drivers! Massive snow storms! Vehicle breakdowns! SLIP AND FALL INJURIES 😎, LETS MAKE PEAK FUN
✊🧔‍♂️
TEAR IT UP BUTTERCUP 🌼
DO IT TILL WE’RE THRU IT 👊
ROCK IT TILL WE DOCK IT 🚚
LIKE A BOLT FROM A SOCKET ⚡

Last edited:

Trucker Clock

I’m sorry …I am young and uneducated.

Why did they get rid of it , that shoulda been our strike focus ! everyone too damn worried about MLK day.
✊🧔‍♂️

We still have it in the Central. It's only $2400/mo, but 25 and out at any age. It is also in the Master going up to $3000/mo.