Here's a gas card for doing your job!!

satellitedriver

"Smooth and Efficient?" Did she say smooth and efficient? My ex wife's PMS made me think and act crazy, I can only imagine what it was doing to her. I wouldn't trust her with a butter knife when she was PMS'in it. That's why she is my ex. I thought she was going to kill me in my sleep.
Very telling.
You can not even deal with a basic/universal reality of being a husband in a long term -(read as, life time)- relationship.
Her fault in being a woman is your excuse to not be a man, yet you gladly put knee pads on, to satisfy another man with selfish goals in mind.
Perfect example of your troll mentality.
How could you think that you should have the ability to supervise others, when you can not even control your own life.
Laughable.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Very telling.
You can not even deal with a basic/universal reality of being a husband in a long term -(read as, life time)- relationship.
Her fault in being a woman is your excuse to not be a man, yet you gladly put knee pads on, to satisfy another man with selfish goals in mind.
Perfect example of your troll mentality.
How could you think that you should have the ability to supervise others, when you can not even control your own life.
Laughable.

He should already know this with his extensive psychology background.

Brown_Eyed_Girl

"Smooth and Efficient?" Did she say smooth and efficient? My ex wife's PMS made me think and act crazy, I can only imagine what it was doing to her. I wouldn't trust her with a butter knife when she was PMS'in it. That's why she is my ex. I thought she was going to kill me in my sleep.

A butter knife? You got away easy. Have seen a common household sponge protruding from a man's eye while working in the ER. "Monthly Monster attack room 2".

upssalesguy

UPS Defender
this thread is full of so many lolz I don't even know where to start.

I know that while I was upset I didn't get a turkey, my wife did end up buying a larger turkey than that cornish game hen we usually got from the company, for about $8.

it probably cost more to pay a union driver to deliver those turkeys to all the buldings, than to buy all the birds.

yes, that is an exageration.

P

pickup

this thread is full of so many lolz I don't even know where to start.

I know that while I was upset I didn't get a turkey, my wife did end up buying a larger turkey than that cornish game hen we usually got from the company, for about $8.

it probably cost more to pay a union driver to deliver those turkeys to all the buldings, than to buy all the birds.

yes, that is an exageration.

Wow, your last post was 9/16 before your two posts today. Coincidentally, upssocks' first post was 9/16. Admit it , you're upssocks, upssalesguy. :wink2: You even have the first same three initials in your names.

Mystery solved. No need to thank me, just doing my job

UPSSOCKS

Wow, your last post was 9/16 before your two posts today. Coincidentally, upssocks' first post was 9/16. Admit it , you're upssocks, upssalesguy. :wink2: You even have the first same three initials in your names.

Mystery solved. No need to thank me, just doing my job

Professor Pickup,

You grammar is immaculate. Sorry I am not salesguy. I always wanted a career in sales but never got it. By the way, I will proof read everyone of your post until I find a spelling, and/or grammar error.... I challenge you to a duel..

P

pickup

Professor Pickup,

You grammar is immaculate. Sorry I am not salesguy. I always wanted a career in sales but never got it. By the way, I will proof read everyone of your post until I find a spelling, and/or grammar error.... I challenge you to a duel..

"Proof read" should have been one word, not two. "Post" should have been in plural form. You lose.

Also, I am not sure but I do believe that you should have used "grammatical" in place of "grammar". "Grammar" is a noun, not an adjective.

UPSSOCKS

"Proof read" should have been one word, not two. "Post" should have been in plural form. You lose.

Also, I am not sure but I do believe that you should have used "grammatical" in place of "grammar". "Grammar" is a noun, not an adjective.

For now on I use microsoft word for all my posts. Then I will copy and paste it.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Professor Pickup,

You don't start a sentence picking on someones grammar by saying "You grammar". Read twice, hit send once.

upssalesguy

UPS Defender
nope, i havent really posted since the baby :)

I think everyone can tell from my posting history that I am not UPSSOCKS. I am too much a jerk, he is funny.

P

pickup

Pickup, you may not remember but Mrs. Salesguy gave birth to their daughter in September so I imagine Mr. Salesguy has been quite busy.

Professor Pickup remembers, dearest upstatenyupser. Just having some fun. (Now , if I can just get a certified copy of that birth certificate, then I can move on to my next suspects: fethrs, klein, and hmmm..... upstatenyupser).

The Brown Santa

Ping Pong Ball
I think you are right (thanks for the positive rep) . This little telling gem is from "about me" from upssocks profile : Getting close to retirement. I am dedicating the last couple years to even up the score.

The reason why he is behind in the scorekeeping is that guys like me have made his life the living hell it deserves to be.

There are so many ways to get guys like this in trouble or in line. Most of these ways are not on the premises nor are they physical. For example, when we have a manager who is out of bounds and did not take good advice from the rank and file, then the union hires a private eye to find out stuff about this manager and it is usually not hard to find. If the guy acts like the rules of life don't apply to him in the hub, he generally acts like the rules don't apply to him outside the hub.

With the accompanying photographs and documentation, we can usually get any one of these managers in line or turn over the evidence to a spouse or local police department . Maybe upssocks was one of those guys that we helped shed the light on.

I'm liking this JohnnyUnion guy.

stringerman85

Professor Pickup,

Besides what 'pickup' caught against you, using the word "everyone" in this sentence is incorrect. It should be "every one."

Come on, you went to college..

stringerman85

For now on I use microsoft word for all my posts. Then I will copy and paste it.

Yes you should because it's "From now on" :peaceful:

Just having fun, no offense given....It is funny however that you talk about human errors and misloading packages but you are human too sir...It shows :surprised: