Hey Obama, nap time is over!!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
And yet you don't seem to understand it. ;)

You set yourself up ... no apology!

Oh I understand it, that's why I said from a historical perspective not an ideological one.

History shows they were just making :censored2: up as they went along, so it seems kind of silly to me to defend it.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Oh I understand it, that's why I said from a historical perspective not an ideological one.

History shows they were just making :censored2: up as they went along, so it seems kind of silly to me to defend it.
Unless you agree with the principles of why it was done this way.
I am a believer in the Federal structure to governance.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

So you think making stuff up today is superior to then?
I think they are about the same

Ghost in the Darkness

Poor way to defend your Constitutional rights. You know what Hillary was all about. I'm not saying Trump was a great choice by any means, but between he and Hillary it wasnt that difficult to choose. I was torn early on after the primary election whether or not to vote for him. In the end I knew not voting for him was a vote for Hillary. I atleast feel confident the 2nd Amendment is one thing he won't waffle on.

BrownArmy

Poor way to defend your Constitutional rights. You know what Hillary was all about. I'm not saying Trump was a great choice by any means, but between he and Hillary it wasnt that difficult to choose. I was torn early on after the primary election whether or not to vote for him. In the end I knew not voting for him was a vote for Hillary. I atleast feel confident the 2nd Amendment is one thing he won't waffle on.

Trump doesn't give a $ about the 2nd amendment, come back tomorrow.