Hilary Clinton

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I've never met those people I have no idea if they've been mistreated by police.
What about you? Do you know them? Is this a topic you've discussed with Will Smith?
Kobe and Will Smith were arrested, I don't know about LeBron.

But none of them have ever publicly accused the police of any mistreatment.

Do you think having money, or behaving properly when getting arrested has anything to do with them not being mistreated by the police.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Do you think having money, or behaving properly when getting arrested has anything to do with them not being mistreated by the police.
I'd say the fact they're celebrities and rich certainly does reduce their chances of being mistreated by police.

I've entertained your rambling nonsense for too long now.... DO YOU HAVE A POINT?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I'd say the fact they're celebrities and rich certainly does reduce their chances of being mistreated by police.

I've entertained your rambling nonsense for too long now.... DO YOU HAVE A POINT?
My point is that the color of a perps skin doesn't matter as much of the attitude and actions of the perp.

To say otherwise today is racist in my opinion.

BrownArmy

Everyday and twice on Sundays.

It you trolls in the troll patrol I don't ever believe.

Too many liberal lies from you goons.

Umkay.

By all means, please proceed with your narrow life.

I'd like it if you were a tad bit more flexible, but I'm not holding my breath.

Don't believe everything you think.

God-speed, you black emperor.

rickyb

Kobe and Will Smith were arrested, I don't know about LeBron.

But none of them have ever publicly accused the police of any mistreatment.

yea having money or being a celeb makes a big difference. cops give 2 :censored2:s if you are poor and black.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Why Hillary needed a private email server

New York Times bestselling author Jerome Corsi says the key question is this: Why did Secretary Clinton feel it was necessary to have her own private email server, off-line from the State Department’s secure email server?

The answer, he says, is provided in his new book, “Partners in Crime: The Clintons’ Scheme to Monetize the White House for Personal Profit.”

“The crime partnership of Bill and Hillary Clinton had the perfect set-up with Bill heading the Clinton Foundation and Hillary appointed secretary of state,” said Corsi, a WND senior staff writer. “The opportunity for the Clintons to enrich themselves was never greater with Bill positioned to solicit donations from those desiring favorable State Department policy decisions from Hillary.”

But this scam would not work if Hillary’s State Department emails were available to be archived on the State Department system, thus subject to FOIA requests. According to Corsi, the scam required emails passing classified information to top officials in the Clinton Foundation as well as Teneo, a corporate advisory firm established by Clinton ally Doug Band.

“With advance knowledge of U.S. foreign policy initiatives – including meetings being scheduled with foreign heads of state – the Clinton Foundation and Teneo could work overtime to make sure foreign operatives seeking favors knew where to send checks in their ‘pay to play’ scheme,” Corsi explained.

“By keeping all her emails on a private server, Hillary and her trusted operatives in the State Department – Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills – could play like an orchestra Hillary’s schedule, orchestrating her policy decisions for maximum gain – provided Bill Clinton and top officials at the Clinton Foundation and Teneo had inside access to classified top secret national security information sure to pass through Hillary’s email traffic.”

Babagounj

Strength through joy
EXCLUSIVE: State Dept Can’t Find Evidence Hillary Was Trained To Handle Classified Documents

A senior Department of State official claimed there is no documentation showing former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton ever received training in the proper handling of classified materials, according to a June 30 Department of Justice filing in U.S. District Court.

The disclosure could buttress FBI Director James Comey’s testimony before a congressional committee that Clinton was perhaps not “sophisticated enough” to understand that the marking “C” on an email meant it was a classified document.

“It’s an interesting question whether she was sophisticated enough to understand what a C in parens means,” Comey said before the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform Wednesday. “It’s possible—possible—she didn’t understand what a (C) meant when she saw it in the body of the email like that.”

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
EXCLUSIVE: State Dept Can’t Find Evidence Hillary Was Trained To Handle Classified Documents

A senior Department of State official claimed there is no documentation showing former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton ever received training in the proper handling of classified materials, according to a June 30 Department of Justice filing in U.S. District Court.

The disclosure could buttress FBI Director James Comey’s testimony before a congressional committee that Clinton was perhaps not “sophisticated enough” to understand that the marking “C” on an email meant it was a classified document.

“It’s an interesting question whether she was sophisticated enough to understand what a C in parens means,” Comey said before the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform Wednesday. “It’s possible—possible—she didn’t understand what a (C) meant when she saw it in the body of the email like that.”

You must have MISSED director COMEYS testimony about the (c) in the Body of the emails...? EH.

He testified that those little (c)'s you people and the GOP are trying to make into a mountain, were ALL emails that were MIS CLASSIFIED and those (c)'s shouldnt have been on those emails AT ALL.

That makes them NOT CLASSIFIED.

He explained what was REQUIRED for those emails to be classified. A HEADER and the (c). Without the HEADER, those (c)'s dont mean CRAP.

Again, another witch hunt that went noplace fast.

TOS.

rickyb

You must have MISSED director COMEYS testimony about the (c) in the Body of the emails...? EH.

He testified that those little (c)'s you people and the GOP are trying to make into a mountain, were ALL emails that were MIS CLASSIFIED and those (c)'s shouldnt have been on those emails AT ALL.

That makes them NOT CLASSIFIED.

He explained what was REQUIRED for those emails to be classified. A HEADER and the (c). Without the HEADER, those (c)'s dont mean CRAP.

Again, another witch hunt that went noplace fast.

TOS.
hillary's a criminal and should be in jail. dont you agree?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
hillary's a criminal and should be in jail. dont you agree?

Criminal??

The real problem with this kind of thinking, is that you had hillarys trial in the media, especially right wing media. Youve already heard all the evidence ( even though the fbi director shut all that crap down) and you had her trial and you are ready to render your verdicts.

She's guilty of nothing more than being CARELESS.

But no more CARELESS than Colin Powell, or Condolesbian Rice or GEORGE W. BUSH and Karl Rove along with Dick Cheney.

As the director said, to single out clinton, and allow those others to avoid prosecution would be UNFAIR.

She has been convicted of NOTHING. She has been Charged with NOTHING.

Under our constitution, she is PRESUMED innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, not right wing media.

SO, to answer your question, NO I DONT THINK she should be in jail. She is an innocent person unless you believe the constitution doesnt apply to Hillary Clinton.

TOS.

rickyb

Criminal??

The real problem with this kind of thinking, is that you had hillarys trial in the media, especially right wing media. Youve already heard all the evidence ( even though the fbi director shut all that crap down) and you had her trial and you are ready to render your verdicts.

She's guilty of nothing more than being CARELESS.

But no more CARELESS than Colin Powell, or Condolesbian Rice or GEORGE W. BUSH and Karl Rove along with Dick Cheney.

As the director said, to single out clinton, and allow those others to avoid prosecution would be UNFAIR.

She has been convicted of NOTHING. She has been Charged with NOTHING.

Under our constitution, she is PRESUMED innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, not right wing media.

SO, to answer your question, NO I DONT THINK she should be in jail. She is an innocent person unless you believe the constitution doesnt apply to Hillary Clinton.

TOS.
im saying do you think hillary should be in jail for any of the crimes that she has committed? not just the classified emails.

dont you think "Colin Powell, or Condolesbian Rice or GEORGE W. BUSH and Karl Rove along with Dick Cheney." should be in jail?

and no i dont think the constitution applies to hillary or to alot of rich / powerful people. do you?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
im saying do you think hillary should be in jail for any of the crimes that she has committed? not just the classified emails.

dont you think "Colin Powell, or Condolesbian Rice or GEORGE W. BUSH and Karl Rove along with Dick Cheney." should be in jail?

and no i dont think the constitution applies to hillary or to alot of rich / powerful people. do you?

Again, NONE of the above mentioned people were prosecuted or charged with any crimes, with the exception of dick cheneys chief of staff with lying and being a part of releasing classified and confidential information to our enemies.

Of course, BUSH commuted his sentence and he never served his punishment.

But thats how washington works.

The entire bush administration should have been charged and put on trial for far worse crimes than Hillary Clinton, but we will never see that day, just like you will never see Hillary charged.

NO, I dont think hillary is guilty of anything criminal.

The record stands for itself.

Bullcrap congressional hearings and extending this story by the GOP wont bring about a conviction either.

This horse is dead and Hillary is free to do what she wishes.

The constitution applies to everyone, and moreso rich people.

You keep saying she committed "crimes" but as of today, there are no crimes charged. Figure out what you are saying.

TOS.

rickyb

Again, NONE of the above mentioned people were prosecuted or charged with any crimes, with the exception of dick cheneys chief of staff with lying and being a part of releasing classified and confidential information to our enemies.

Of course, BUSH commuted his sentence and he never served his punishment.

But thats how washington works.

The entire bush administration should have been charged and put on trial for far worse crimes than Hillary Clinton, but we will never see that day, just like you will never see Hillary charged.

NO, I dont think hillary is guilty of anything criminal.

The record stands for itself.

Bullcrap congressional hearings and extending this story by the GOP wont bring about a conviction either.

This horse is dead and Hillary is free to do what she wishes.

The constitution applies to everyone, and moreso rich people.

You keep saying she committed "crimes" but as of today, there are no crimes charged. Figure out what you are saying.

TOS.
LOL your full of it TOS. one of the biggest disappointments on the board.

with your logic, wall street are not criminals, or murderers who get away with it arent criminals.

you should change your name from TOS to FOS.

Last edited: