Hilary Clinton

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
The most depressing part is that most people that can see what's going on with the breach of national security due to this idiot's actions won't even vote.

If the agents listed on her breached email server are killed in other countries i hope it comes out where the info came from and she goes to prison then.
How do you know any national security was breached? Have you read the e-mails? Did you hack her server? For all we know those classified e-mails were in regards to UFOs or ancient aliens.

BrownArmy

No more than the fact that those Americans in Libya are dead.

Which literally has nothing to do with Clintons' poor e-mail habits, but if it makes you feel better, go with it.

Seriously, I want two different candidates.

Instead, I have Grandma Nixon and a Circus-peanut who calls himself a 'conservative'.

Meteor-strike, feel free to occur.

rickyb

HAHA gotta love him sometimes
13606454_1063007213736876_3181484638148856388_n.png

10 point

Which literally has nothing to do with Clintons' poor e-mail habits, but if it makes you feel better, go with it.

Seriously, I want two different candidates.

Instead, I have Grandma Nixon and a Circus-peanut who calls himself a 'conservative'.

Meteor-strike, feel free to occur.
Yeah, there's no connection between National security and an uncaring attitude about Americans left to fend for themselves and end up massacred.

Brilliant deflection.

10 point

Right. So why be all upset about 4 in Libya? If we put people in harm's way, bad things are bound to happen.
Because of her flippant, couldn't care less, attitude after the fact.
We shouldn't have any of our people in embassies in hostile territories (imo) but if our govt assigns them to be there alive they should have their backs in getting them back out alive.

The ones in known war zones are protected by our own forces and aren't ambassadors but armed and trained soldiers. Hillary lied about taking on hostile fire elsewhere but abandoned our people that were killed.

Pathetic.

bbsam

Staff member
Because of her flippant, couldn't care less, attitude after the fact.
We shouldn't have any of our people in embassies in hostile territories (imo) but if our govt assigns them to be there alive they should have their backs in getting them back out alive.

The ones in known war zones are protected by our own forces and aren't ambassadors but armed and trained soldiers. Hillary lied about taking on hostile fire elsewhere but abandoned our people that were killed.

Pathetic.
The problem i have with that narrative is that it completely ignores the greatest question never answered in all the investigating: What was the CIA mission?

Everything about the story points to the consulate and Stevens being a front. Even the BS story about a YouTube video suggests there was more to the mission than met the eye and cleanup needed to be done. Why did the Republican investigation not delve into this? Because they already know the answers.

Intrigue Surrounding The Secret CIA Operation In Benghazi Is Not Going Away

10 point

The problem i have with that narrative is that it completely ignores the greatest question never answered in all the investigating: What was the CIA mission?

Everything about the story points to the consulate and Stevens being a front. Even the BS story about a YouTube video suggests there was more to the mission than met the eye and cleanup needed to be done. Why did the Republican investigation not delve into this? Because they already know the answers.

Intrigue Surrounding The Secret CIA Operation In Benghazi Is Not Going Away
The whole thing sucks.
We should keep to ourselves and quit stirring up trouble in hostile territories.
Of course, I don't know the whole story and never will but meddling over there without a valid reason is like pulling the ears of a passing dog.