Hilary Clinton

moreluck

golden ticket member
The ploy of seating those women in the audience reminded me of the Godfather when they brought that guy's brother over from Italy.....just to sit in the hearings.
Bill looked like a deer in the headlights.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Even one of the N.Y papers had a front page where a Clinton person said she "fibs' a lot. Notice they use the softer word for lying!!

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Jill Stein: Trump Is Less Dangerous Than Clinton; She Will Start Nuclear War With Russia

I sure won't sleep well at night if Donald Trump is elected, but I sure won't sleep well at night if Hillary Clinton elected. We have another choice other than these two candidates who are both promoting lethal policies.

On the issue of war and nuclear weapons, it is actually Hillary's policies which are much scarier than Donald Trump who does not want to go to war with Russia.

He wants to seek modes of working together, which is the route that we need to follow not to go into confrontation and nuclear war with Russia.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

NXA

Jill Stein: Trump Is Less Dangerous Than Clinton; She Will Start Nuclear War With Russia

I sure won't sleep well at night if Donald Trump is elected, but I sure won't sleep well at night if Hillary Clinton elected. We have another choice other than these two candidates who are both promoting lethal policies.

On the issue of war and nuclear weapons, it is actually Hillary's policies which are much scarier than Donald Trump who does not want to go to war with Russia.

He wants to seek modes of working together, which is the route that we need to follow not to go into confrontation and nuclear war with Russia.
And also because he's such a schlob, he won't be able to get anything done at all. She is a competent politician, which is no good for you and me!

newfie

its an interesting election . Gary still has a legitimate shot at winning it all.

you have Hillary being exposed by wiki leaks every days. Trumps sexploits snowballing every day. Both candidates could legitimately disqualify their selves in the next couple of weeks.

Whats left then ? Pence versus Kaine versus Johnson?

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Johnson and Weld bring experience as well as character for Utah voters

Politics is about more than policy positions. When electing our president, we also need to choose a candidate who brings character and experience in governance.

Gary Johnson, the former governor of New Mexico, and Bill Weld, the former governor of Massachusetts, are the only candidates this year that meet all of these necessary qualifications. They are on the ballot in all 50 states. Among independent voters, they are leading in the polls over Republican Donald Trump and Democrat Hillary Clinton.