Hillary Clinton most likely suffers from advanced Parkinsons disease...

moreluck

golden ticket member
Does she let her audience know she has a contagious condition at her events?
I was wondering when she had her coughing fit, why did she hold the microphone to her mouth and cough?? She wasn't covering her mouth like you are told from a young age.

moreluck

golden ticket member

You know, that creep she picked as vice presidential material could've taken the microphone and filled in to give her time to recover. What a DUD he is!! Idiot!

P

pickup

The way she was rocking back and forth and up and down and way she was shuffling her feet , she must have the Rocking Pneumonia and the Boogie Woogie flu.

over9five

Staff member
Now, they are down to "suggesting" Hillarys health is in jeopardy.

She coughs, so all of a sudden she is suffering from some major desease or illness, and not because she is speaking/yelling at rallies and forums EVERYDAY, sometimes three times a day, exhausting her vocal chords..

TOS.

Lol Hey TOS,
Did you ever think that you are exactly right..... There is no disease, all this is made up...

EXCEPT.....

It is made up by Hillary. Made up to get people talking about her "illness" instead of talking about real issues. Talking about Parkinsons instead of Benghazi, talking of seizures instead of the Clinton Foundation, talking of coughing instead of classified email, talking of tripping instead of landing under sniper fire....

Hmmm....

rod

Retired 22 years
The best thing for both parties and the country would be to come clean and remove Clinton and Trump from the upcoming election, since they're both a :censored2:ing joke and an embarrassment for this country.

By the way supposedly she has pneumonia.

I knew if I stuck around long enough I would agree with you on something:-)

P

pickup

Lol Hey TOS,
Did you ever think that you are exactly right..... There is no disease, all this is made up...

EXCEPT.....

It is made up by Hillary. Made up to get people talking about her "illness" instead of talking about real issues. Talking about Parkinsons instead of Benghazi, talking of seizures instead of the Clinton Foundation, talking of coughing instead of classified email, talking of tripping instead of landing under sniper fire....

Hmmm....

Now she has a built in excuse for ducking the debate. If she can't get into presentable shape on the day of the debate, a spokesperson for Hillary will announce "due to the pneumonia that Hillary is bravely fighting.... Blah blah blah" .

trickpony1

Anyone who has had pneumonia or medical professionals who are knowledgeable will tell you that you don't recover from it in a few hours or a few days.

It's something else.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
....your apparent counterpoint to my, and others, contention that she has something other than "overheated", "pneumonia" or some other superfluous (I used a big word) transient illness.

TTKU
I think she's an old lady, source: her date of birth.
I think you're an old man. source: your out of touch comments.

TTKU.

Oh Shoot

FB_IMG_1473645798108.jpg