Hillary Clinton most likely suffers from advanced Parkinsons disease...

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Lol Hey TOS,
Did you ever think that you are exactly right..... There is no disease, all this is made up...

EXCEPT.....

It is made up by Hillary. Made up to get people talking about her "illness" instead of talking about real issues. Talking about Parkinsons instead of Benghazi, talking of seizures instead of the Clinton Foundation, talking of coughing instead of classified email, talking of tripping instead of landing under sniper fire....

Hmmm....

Oh, so it's a clever DNC plot, eh? If you listen to Right Wing media as of late it goes pretty much in this order.

1. Clinton's health crisis, variously described as cancer, MS, Parkinson's or whatever the conspiracy of the day is.

2. "Lying Hillary" and the email scandal. It never gets old.

3. Benghazi. Investigated to death at the cost of millions of dollars of wasted time and GOP effort.

4. The Clinton Foundation. A front for laundering money or a conduit for foreign influence peddling...you choose.

The order can vary slightly, but tomorrow is guaranteed to be about her health. Every GOP talker covers essentially this same ground each and every day.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Oh, so it's a clever DNC plot, eh? If you listen to Right Wing media as of late it goes pretty much in this order.

1. Clinton's health crisis, variously described as cancer, MS, Parkinson's or whatever the conspiracy of the day is.

2. "Lying Hillary" and the email scandal. It never gets old.

3. Benghazi. Investigated to death at the cost of millions of dollars of wasted time and GOP effort.

4. The Clinton Foundation. A front for laundering money or a conduit for foreign influence peddling...you choose.

The order can vary slightly, but tomorrow is guaranteed to be about her health. Every GOP talker covers essentially this same ground each and every day.

Kinda sounds like you're in denial... You okay?

Hillary is crashing.. Trump not much better ... Neither candidate is popular.

So, whether it's FOX NEWS OR MSNBC ... it doesn't matter. Both will spin, spin, spin for their party.

Maybe it's time to change the 2 party system.. Really can't think of a better time than now.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Pneumonia believed to be due to bacteria is treated with antibiotics.
If the pneumonia is severe, the affected person is generally hospitalized.
According to Pneumonia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Typical signs and symptoms include a varying severity and combination of productive or dry cough, chest pain, fever, and trouble breathing, depending on the underlying cause.
No where in this source does it mention head bobbing , the lack of ability to stand upright or walk, nor any of the other strange behaviors that she has been showing.
When I was younger I had bacteria pneumonia , and it felt like a herd of elephants were sitting on my chest every time I tried to breathe.
I was confined to a bed for over two weeks.
No way she has pneumonia .
Pneumonia often shortens suffering among those already close to death and has thus been called "the old man's friend"

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
She chose to go to her daughter's house rather than the ER as it was clear that she did not need emergent care. She simply needed someplace cool with a glass of ice water to sit down and relax for a minute.

Both candidates are pushing 70 and their grueling schedules would tire someone in their 40's or 50's.
You can't possibly be serious.

I've overheated before and I'm
Not even 35. It was 5 hours and at least a gallon of fluids before I felt ok again. My blood pressure was 80/52. Borderline dangerous.

My father has had a heat stroke before. I witnessed it. The man had what appeared to be a seizure. Much like Hillary he couldn't walk by himself. He needed immediate medical attention.

For Hillary to have been allowed to leave her daughters apt that soon (still assuming it was heat related) she would of had to of been immediatly hooked up to an IV at the apt. That's the only way to rehydrate that fast.

More likely is they knew something like this was a real possibility and set up Chelsea's apt to handle anything that would arise because it was close and private.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Pneumonia believed to be due to bacteria is treated with antibiotics.
If the pneumonia is severe, the affected person is generally hospitalized.
According to Pneumonia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Typical signs and symptoms include a varying severity and combination of productive or dry cough, chest pain, fever, and trouble breathing, depending on the underlying cause.
No where in this source does it mention head bobbing , the lack of ability to stand upright or walk, nor any of the other strange behaviors that she has been showing.
When I was younger I had bacteria pneumonia , and it felt like a herd of elephants were sitting on my chest every time I tried to breathe.
I was confined to a bed for over two weeks.
No way she has pneumonia .
Pneumonia often shortens suffering among those already close to death and has thus been called "the old man's friend"

Thank you for your diagnosis, Dr. Baba. I've had pneumonia before and was able to work through it for a few days, until I basically couldn't stand up. Felt like a horrible case of the flu, and it wasn't any fun. Strange behaviors certainly aren't limited to Hillary. Trump is pathological in terms of his lies and his behavior has always been bizarre at best. I'd like to seee his psychologist's report along with his medical records AND tax returns.
Everyone seems to have her "diagnosed" in armchair doctor mode, when nobody really knows what's going on but her and her doctors. I agree that is probably more to the story, but speculation is not fact, unless you're Sean Hannity.

newfie

Thank you for your diagnosis, Dr. Baba. I've had pneumonia before and was able to work through it for a few days, until I basically couldn't stand up. Felt like a horrible case of the flu, and it wasn't any fun. Strange behaviors certainly aren't limited to Hillary. Trump is pathological in terms of his lies and his behavior has always been bizarre at best. I'd like to seee his psychologist's report along with his medical records AND tax returns.
Everyone seems to have her "diagnosed" in armchair doctor mode, when nobody really knows what's going on but her and her doctors. I agree that is probably more to the story, but speculation is not fact, unless you're Sean Hannity.

yes do not question the constant display of health issues here because mr. Fdx once worked a few days with pneumonia. his doing so clearly proves the monthly coughing attacks, dizzy spells and bizarre seizure events are no indication of any underlying health issues.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I was going to give you a "like", but you again had to throw a jab at Trump.
Trump is not part of this thread, unless he is causing Hillary's illness.

over9five

Staff member
news.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I have a device from the 90's called a Pulse Wave Myotron.
If I was to make contact to your body with it , you would be exactly like Hillary was as she was "helped" in to the van.
The thing actually NEUTRALIZES YOUR BRAINWAVES turning your body into a mass of jelly. Your feet and legs go numb and if someone is not there to grab you , you can injury yourself badly as you hit the ground. The video that came with it suggested that the purchaser try in on themselves first; by laying on the floor wearing only the most basic clothing with a large plastic sheet under themselves because when you go numb , there is a strong chance that your bodily functions will also be released.
{ no I never did try it }