Hmm.. Discharged Last night but still working.....

ymelord

Learn this phrase and use it repeatedly, hostile work environment.
If the story is on the up and up I would have already consuted a lawyer, just for information not to represent. Having been using a lawyer, I guarantee that will be the first thing he says, UPS is creating a hostile environment.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
You are a me-ster. You think you carry yourself and others but management truly carries you. They love a company man till you screw up.

He's like our new male puppy.
He runs around playfully barking at the big dogs, squats when he pees, then comes in and licks his junk to see if his balls have dropped.

YesYouDidPushAButton

I have already consulted with my lawyer, he wants to me stop in tomorrow. Option3 1 hour before start time tomorrow. Prolly going to take Friday off too and fall off the face of the earth and let them sweat it till Monday

For those thinking I'm only a trouble maker..

I have an IMMACULATE record from 2000 till mid-late 2011. Now I'm "bad" employee. Btw Early 2011 I was moved to the driver group with this particular Sup. You're right, it's all me

Buck Fifty

You're sure how?
Do you work his center?

What makes you weak is that you think you are carrying anybody beside management.
You aren't fit to carry 407's jock strap.

What took you so long?

Only a true sadist is disappointed when he has to poke the hornets nest twice before he gets stung.

You are a me-ster. You think you carry yourself and others but management truly carries you. They love a company man till you screw up.

We all screw up. I own it when I do.

He's like our new male puppy.
He runs around playfully barking at the big dogs, squats when he pees, then comes in and licks his junk to see if his balls have dropped.

Good stuff. Funny stuff.

LOL

WhereDoIWorkAgain

To me this sounds like a mess. I'm not going to say that it is bull**** but it also sounds like the situation was edited to include 2 years or so of outrageous stuff that this sup guy did into a couple of days....

BTW to the driver you are fine hell I've got just over 3 years in and I can pick up the center manager carry my center manager out of my truck set him on the ground outside of it and tell him "Jeff your place is out here if something is wrong in there I decide and we work to get it fixed. Now page hazmat!"

If half of what has happened here is true and your actual job performance isn't complete crap you are fine. The company won't try hard to fire you and the union will have your back. Good luck with all this.

brown67

???

I have option days. They just "require" us to call in at least 1 hour before start time

They tried to give a warning letter to a driver in my center who called in less than 1 hour before his start time. Wasn't feel well but was going to go to work. About a 1/2 hour before work he got worse and called in. Manager said he had to come in, but he was in no condition to work with the stomach flu and told him no. Center manager hit him with a warning letter and he filed a grievance. At the hearing he said "show me in the contract where it says I have to call in 1 hour before my start time." Well it's not in the contract and the warning letter was torn up. The one hour call in is just a nice thing to do and not a requirement.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I find it amazing that most of us are able to go to work each day, do our jobs, keep our mouths shut, punch out, go home, and then do it all again the next day. Just sayin'.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I find it amazing that most of us are able to go to work each day, do our jobs, keep our mouths shut, punch out, go home, and then do it all again the next day. Just sayin'.

I continue to find it amazing that you think your little Podunk center in UpState NY is representative of what the rest of us are enduring across the country.
You better not stray from your "bubble of goodness", as would not make it elsewhere.