HOFFA , HALL AND OBRIEN campaign announcement

Ron Carey lives on

Are we Teamsters, or 8th grade girls cyber bullying each other, that video is a joke. These nitpicking insults, back and forths are a disgrace. Man I miss the days when a tough Marine from Queens ran our union, and everyone was proud and acted like soldiers against corporate greed, instead of ridiculous games against one another

Sent using BrownCafe App

5habits100

Are we Teamsters, or 8th grade girls cyber bullying each other, that video is a joke. These nitpicking insults, back and forths are a disgrace. Man I miss the days when a tough Marine from Queens ran our union, and everyone was proud and acted like soldiers against corporate greed, instead of ridiculous games against one another

Sent using BrownCafe App
Are you talking about Presser.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Who should we thank for that?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
What do you call a bar that gay people like to hang out at?
A bar. You do know that gay men and women like to hang out at the same places straight men and woman go? I love how you can't just let a point go. You have to always defend no matter what. TDU has taught you the wrong political way. Probably why you lost. Even when you lost delegate you couldn't take no for an answer. You still showed up. Look how that turned out for you.

Last edited:

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
A bar. You do know that gay men and women like to hang out at the same places straight men and woman go? I love how you can't just let a point go. You have to always defend no matter what. TDU has taught you the wrong political way. Probably why you lost. Even when you lost delegate you couldn't take no for an answer. You still showed up. Look how that turned out for you.
So you hang out in bars with gay people.

Not judging you or anything.