HOFFA , HALL AND OBRIEN campaign announcement

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I don't have the video. I said I saw a video.
I would love to see it.

The BURRITO BANDIT'S sneak attack on 2 rank and file Teamsters.

Typical of the Old Guard, attack with out warning, from behind.

I am surprised he didn't kick em in the groin.

Just 1 example Old Guard thuggery in action.

Last edited by a moderator:
image.jpg
Thank god it's not.

With all yours, a spelling bee is the last thing you need.
Same for you son. As long as you keep it to those republican rtw one word answers.

I get it......you love gay people.

No shame.
I'm a teamster that's for any color gender or sexuality. I will not discriminate under any circumstances. I actually stood up and took the oath. I also carry a union card. I'm a real teamster. I campaign against right to work and fast track and have been fired for union involvement. I'm for what is right. If that's is a homosexual lover so be it. Y It's legal in all 50 states now.

@realbrown1 you probably would have been against the civil rights movement as well. I love MLK so you know my stance.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I'm a teamster that's for any color gender or sexuality. I will not discriminate under any circumstances. I actually stood up and took the oath. I also carry a union card. I'm a real teamster. I campaign against right to work and fast track and have been fired for union involvement. I'm for what is right. If that's is a homosexual lover so be it. It's legal in all 50 states now.

@realbrown1 you probably would have been again he civil rights movement as well. I love MLK so you know my stance.
All talk.

And smack talk at that.

You and I both know what type of person you really are.

All talk.

And smack talk at that.

You and I both know what type of person you really are.
I used to be the one that you godded into slapping you off that bar stool but I'm older now and I wouldn't make that mistake. Plus after seeing your picture it wouldn't be worth it. You are a very fine specimen to say the least. If I could as there with my daughter on the other hand and she knocked you out I'd definitely laugh.

I would love to see it.

The BURRITO BANDIT'S sneak attack on 2 rank and file Teamsters.

Typical of the Old Guard, attack with out warning, from behind.

I am surprised he didn't kick em in the groin.

Just 1 example Old Guard thuggery in action.
It says in the transcripts that you saw the video. Don't lie.