HOFFA , HALL AND OBRIEN campaign announcement

Are you saying I'm a troll?

Where does TDU get their traction to support slates and candidates for GP that win elections?
It isn't from the rouge Teamsters, the ugly ducklings.

Answer that correctly and you'll see why the current leadership and it's supporters hate them.

The origin of their support and success is dissent and that isn't trumped up by posters on this forum.
If you think that's what I'm saying have at it. I was just joking with ya.

Spongebob1

The thought is that we're to stupid to know the difference.

You're arguing with some folks on here that got a huge boost in their existing C6 plan.
There's nothing wrong with telling the truth to members.

If you went to the healthcare meetings you would have heard SOME of the differences in the new plan.
We weren't told everything but it didn't matter because our vote didn't matter anyway.

Two whole regions helped vote the National in and they weren't getting TeamCare.

AnHOURover, it was all planned out and if you buck the system you're called TDU and other unpleasant things.

Face it, take your medicine and like it.

Until 2016.
Agree,.....
I've noticed the same half-dozen or so will attack you if you don't fall in-line, and become a Hoffa "cheerleader" your considered a Tdu'er or traitor,
My uncle used to tell me stories of the old days and how each teamster had each other's back, it's not that way now days, there's no "team" in teamsters, it's all about me, me, me, and when do I get mine, what was done to many teamster over a year ago I will never forget, pushing that contract through when so many voted NO on the supplements was a damn shame,

10 point

If you think that's what I'm saying have at it. I was just joking with ya.
You will never offend me friend. I was picking back at you.
I understand loyalty.
You know my situation.
We wish we had what you've got in your local.

I can only imagine what's said behind our backs.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
You will never offend me friend. I was picking back at you.
I understand loyalty.
You know my situation.
We wish we had what you've got in your local.

I can only imagine what's said behind our backs.

Didn't your Local, kick the incumbents out of office ??

How is that working out ?

-Bug-

10 point

ABF freight drivers are happy ?

Do tell....

-Bug-
The ABF drivers aren't in my local so I don't have knowledge of any discontent.

Maybe you can enlighten us all.

The ups folks and stewards I talk to are very happy.

When the stewards are happy of the change that says volumes.

Agree,.....
I've noticed the same half-dozen or so will attack you if you don't fall in-line, and become a Hoffa "cheerleader" your considered a Tdu'er or traitor,
My uncle used to tell me stories of the old days and how each teamster had each other's back, it's not that way now days, there's no "team" in teamsters, it's all about me, me, me, and when do I get mine, what was done to many teamster over a year ago I will never forget, pushing that contract through when so many voted NO on the supplements was a damn shame,
I'm pro hall and I voted yes. I have been attacked since the beginning. I never attacked anyone till I was. I hate TDU and I say TDU sucks. Then I get attacked. And I'm fine with it. Attack away.

Spongebob1

I'm pro hall and I voted yes. I have been attacked since the beginning. I never attacked anyone till I was. I hate TDU and I say TDU sucks. Then I get attacked. And I'm fine with it. Attack away.
Everyone in God's country knows your pro Hall and O'
I've seen and read more attacks coming from the Hoffa group, we all know you "hate" TDU, and it seems to me if posters don't agree with YOU and a few OTHERS, they are being called tdu'ers, or traitors,........js

Everyone in God's country knows your pro Hall and O'
I've seen and read more attacks coming from the Hoffa group, we all know you "hate" TDU, and it seems to me if posters don't agree with YOU and a few OTHERS, they are being called tdu'ers, or traitors,........js
You should have been around in August of 2013. You would understand. I could care less now. Bring it on. Anyone who can't survive this forum should cancel Christmas.

image.jpg
You just proved my point,
Your one of the BC bullies,
Has he hurt your feelings? If he has maybe you shouldn't take it so seriously. It's a message board.