Hoffa / Hall Lies - Membership Down 160,000

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Seriously,....... Are you kidding me, that wasn't an attack,.... An out-dated slate=out-dated polices, time to move on to new leadership and fresh ideas,
The topic wasn't about who bug supported it was about membership......why did you bring up anything about an out dated slate.......why didn't you bring up a point to support your argument

Instigator

What have you done, personally....

To help increase (by organizing) the membership in your Local ?

You sound like a big bag of wind.

All talk.

-Bug-
I pay dues. I am a current volunteer organizer. We are organizing Amazon in our area because of the threat to UPS. I am a 16 year member, very active in my Local Union and on the negotiating committee. That gives me every right to be pissed off at the current administration who are selling out the membership everyday. I'm sure you are the wind bag. Stick with the facts.

I wonder how much the job loss is a reflection on the Obama economy? Government jobs are way up, private sector such as Teamsters, not so much.
Or the back that so many states have gone to right to work because of republican governors and people thinking they are republicans because they identified religiously or because of the gun issues.

There's more to membership shrinking than meets the eye.

Instigator

Or the back that so many states have gone to right to work because of republican governors and people thinking they are republicans because they identified religiously or because of the gun issues.

There's more to membership shrinking than meets the eye.
Well that genius is a lack of political action from the IBT. Why has Hoffa ignored the politics. He couldn't even keep RTW out of his home state of Michigan. Hoffa has been a loser on the political front.

Well that genius is a lack of political action from the IBT. Why has Hoffa ignored the politics. He couldn't even keep RTW out of his home state of Michigan. Hoffa has been a loser on the political front.
Right to work happened in Michigan in the middle of the night. Look it up. It was a coup d'état. In Kentucky and West Virginia it has been deleted recently. It will come back again and again. People say what they want about Obama and I don't have much to say good about him but remember mitt Romney wanted to make the United States. A right to work country. It's 25 to 25.

Instigator

Right to work happened in Michigan in the middle of the night. Look it up. It was a coup d'état. In Kentucky and West Virginia it has been deleted recently. It will come back again and again. People say what they want about Obama and I don't have much to say good about him but remember mitt Romney wanted to make the United States. A right to work country. It's 25 to 25.
RTW happened in Michigan because Hoffa has done nothing about it genius. He won't even work with the AFL and Change to Win is a loser. There is no political programs effectuated by the IBT that has been successful. You can cheer on Hoffa all you like but you can't ignore the fact that he is the General President of a failed leadership.

image.jpg