Hoffa on self driving trucks

5habits100

The point I was trying to make is that I don't read the posts in this forum.

I posted this thread because I heard an interview where Hoffa said self driving cars were never going to happen. It blew my mind that anyone would ever say that since that technology is already a reality. Tony and I test drove a Tesla and I had a first hand opportunity to try it out. The car took an on-ramp and merged onto the freeway all by itself. It was surreal...
I have driven in a Tesla in California also. Interesting technology.

My point with the other issue is when you go to delete certain posts in a thread you see the others that lead up to it. Also, for some reason people are allow to post pro Z stuff but no pro H stuff. Why is that? If it is allowed you should allow the pro H stuff also. Don't allow one without the other.

Spongebob1

It is amazing how you can say Hoffa but they don't want you to tell the truth that Z U C K E R MA N is a sell out. That his local contracts suck. But should anyone expect anything different.

Lying is gonna make your nose grow! That's all the H and H side has is lies, I seen a picture of H, with his dyed hair, and I swear his nose looked 3 inches longer, his record sucks so he lies about friend.Z and I've seen some doozy's on his flyers, like FZ giving himself 200 thousand dollars, and his local is in bad financial shape, what a bunch of bull crap, go and look up the LM 2's H should fire his campaign manager

5habits100

Lying is gonna make your nose grow! That's all the H and H side has is lies, I seen a picture of H, with his dyed hair, and I swear his nose looked 3 inches longer, his record sucks so he lies about friend.Z and I've seen some doozy's on his flyers, like FZ giving himself 200 thousand dollars, and his local is in bab financial shape, what a bunch of bull crap, go and look up the LM 2's H should fire his campaign manager
It's your story sunshine.

LeadBelly

Banned
Lying is gonna make your nose grow! That's all the H and H side has is lies, I seen a picture of H, with his dyed hair, and I swear his nose looked 3 inches longer, his record sucks so he lies about friend.Z and I've seen some doozy's on his flyers, like FZ giving himself 200 thousand dollars, and his local is in bad financial shape, what a bunch of bull crap, go and look up the LM 2's H should fire his campaign manager
There are are so many locals that are but a fraction of the membership of local 89 that are way better off financially. Flip flop Fred is bad with his members money. Plus he negotiationed that 64cents for his Kroger members for 6 years. That's bull crap that he would screw them like that. Ken Hall gets me 70cents to a buck a year.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The tesla 3 is going to be priced around $35k.
In 30 years, ever car on the road will be self driving, and our job will have even more reason for a high wage because no one will know how to drive. A computer can take you from point a to b, but it can't handle all the variables we deal with everyday.

Spongebob1

There are are so many locals that are but a fraction of the membership of local 89 that are way better off financially. Flip flop Fred is bad with his members money. Plus he negotiationed that 64cents for his Kroger members for 6 years. That's bull crap that he would screw them like that. Ken hall gets me 70cents to a buck a year.

C'mon kid, stop lying. You are getting your info from the lying H team, first look at how happy FZ's members are with him, he gets 94% to vote, he gets large turn outs, his members respect him, in one of the video's with Kroger trucks in the back ground his members are bragging about how they got free health care, how Fred stopped subcontracting there, they love their contract, look at the video with YRC, same thing, Fred stopped subcontracting there, the YRC drivers have respect for Fred, now I know your gonna bring up UPS freight and about the subcontracting well it's K.H's baby, he negotiated that crap,

LeadBelly

Banned
C'mon kid, stop lying. You are getting your info from the lying H team, first look at how happy FZ's members are with him, he gets 94% to vote, he gets large turn outs, his members respect him, in one of the video's with Kroger trucks in the back ground his members are bragging about how they got free health care, how Fred stopped subcontracting there, they love their contract, look at the video with YRC, same thing, Fred stopped subcontracting there, the YRC drivers have respect for Fred, now I know your gonna bring up UPS freight and about the subcontracting well it's K.H's baby, he negotiated that crap,
Listen son. You lie all the time. You are jaded that you aren't in the good graces of the teamsters. So you are trying to latch on. I get it I do. You probably bunked with leedham too. Sandy probably would let you stay with her but you leedham in a Zuck sandwich I can see.

Spongebob1

Listen son. You lie all the time. You are jaded that you aren't in the good graces of the teamsters. So you are trying to latch on. I get it I do. You probably bunked with leedham too. Sandy probably would let you stay with her but you leedham in a Zuck sandwich I can see.

It's post like this is why so many have zero respect for you! Same old crap, and I'm not you son, I have at least 15 yrs on you! Grow up!

LeadBelly

Banned
It's post like this is why so many have zero respect for you! Same old crap, and I'm not you son, I have at least 15 yrs on you! Grow up!
You know what? You are in the minority because I'm revered all through the teamsters. You know all those guys with red vests. You know the majority? They love me. You know how many people that wanted ME to sign their vests? You have no clue boy. I'm like everyone son or little brother. It's posts like yours that show that you wish you were me and had my hard a truck work ethic and loyalty. How many stewards or members can command the respect that I get. I can tell you. They fit on one hand. You want to be like me look like me. You want to know who I know go where I go. You are a zero.