Hoffa on self driving trucks

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
In the spirit of free speech, freedom of expression, and matter of my own personal opinion, I think @cheryl @tonyexpress are doing the right thing keeping these threads open.

That's exactly what it is now, and although I respect the fervor and passion of the members in the union threads, I really don't want all that left-wing, right-wing, this guy is better than that guy BS spilling out into the other threads. Myself as well as others, are guilty of going off-topic, and derail the hell outta the other threads without the help of union politics speeding the cause.

The union threads and current events are a perfect place for the radical thinking of their members.
I doubt it would spill over but who knows.

Lots of forums I'm on the #1 rule is no discussing politics. They'll warn you once or twice then you're kicked off.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It's the same in Rhode Island. Like I said my wife and I are really into this stuff. I don't know if you are a dog guy or advocate but we are. In Ohio Amish treat their animals very poorly.
I see them as animals or private property. Don't really care how someone else treats their private property.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The robo call did not endorse or specify---it just said to make sure to vote.
True, but the reference to the movie from a quarter century ago was immediately apparent to me, even though this is the Danny Devito I think of now:
fcnomt.jpg

Last edited:

LeadBelly

Banned
IMG_4578.PNG
Here's one of the site rules that is a rule I never came up with but ill gladly take the blame for. This site makes up the rules as it goes.