Hoffa on self driving trucks

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Say you are at Tractor Supply and see a dog locked in a car with the windows rolled up tight on a very hot day. Do you call the police or do you walk away?
Highly unlikely I'm observant enough to notice it.

If I did though and the dog wasn't in obvious distress. I'd keep on walking.

LeadBelly

Banned
It is amazing how you can say Hoffa but they don't want you to tell the truth that Z U C K E R MA N is a sell out. That his local contracts suck. But should anyone expect anything different.
Look at that picture I posted. Union officials are a tos violation but Cheryl blames me. Okay. The last time I checked I don't own this site nor do I wish to purchase it. It's one big contradiction.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Then why does she leave up pro Z stuff and take the pro H pics down?

Don't kiss her rear, she still doesn't like you. No one does.
If a post gets reported and it violates our rules I will delete it. Browncafe averages 1700 posts a day. It's amusing that some members believe that I read them all. I usually only have time to read whatever was reported.

If I want to browse through the forum union topics would never be where I'd read. I have no interest in union topics. That and some of you simply bully other members and make personal attacks. I see no value in that.

hyena

Because it is obvious the site owner is one sided. It will not matter. hall will win even with her TDU mentality.
I was talking about local 89s contract and that's not true about Cheryl. At one time during the vote no movement a bunch of my stuff was deleted and I thought she was company sided..

5habits100

If a post gets reported and it violates our rules I will delete it. Browncafe averages 1700 posts a day. It's amusing that some members believe that I read them all. I usually only have time to read whatever was reported.

If I want to browse through the forum union topics would never be where I'd read. I have no interest in union topics. That and some of you simply bully other members and make personal attacks. I see no value in that.
You have no interest in union topics yet you post something in union topics about Hoffa.

Yet you leave up a Z flier and take down the H one.

OK then

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
You have no interest in union topics yet you post something in union topics about Hoffa.

Yet you leave up a Z flier and take down the H one.

OK then
The point I was trying to make is that I don't read the posts in this forum.

I posted this thread because I heard an interview where Hoffa said self driving cars were never going to happen. It blew my mind that anyone would ever say that since that technology is already a reality. Tony and I test drove a Tesla and I had a first hand opportunity to try it out. The car took an on-ramp and merged onto the freeway all by itself. It was surreal...

LeadBelly

Banned
The point I was trying to make is that I don't read the posts in this forum.

I posted this thread because I heard an interview where Hoffa said self driving cars were never going to happen. It blew my mind that anyone would ever say that since that technology is already a reality. Tony and I test drove a Tesla and I had a first hand opportunity to try it out. The car took an on-ramp and merged onto the freeway all by itself. It was surreal...
That's well over a 100 thousand dollar car. I'll try and get you some more advertising hits on this site. At least you are buying American.