Hooah!

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Whargoul, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Whargoul

Whargoul Active Member

Hey, I just wanted to let all of you know that I've been working as a preloader for 5 years now. I went and took my road test today and passed! It was total nightmare because they had me drive in all the heavy traffic area's around the hub and the city was doing heavy construction on the roads also. I was so nervous!. I don't think I could of had a harder test unless it was in downtown NY or Chicago. Anyway, I wanted to thank you guys at BrownCafe because I lurked around here for awhile and found some great advice that helped me. I'm off the integrad at the end of the month. Here's a beer to you all!

2. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Lol. After day one u think it couldn't be worse? After 5 years part time u should know better.

3. RonBurgandy??????????

RonBurgandy?????????? God is Great, beer is good , People are crazy.

"and another one bites the dust, And another one bites the dust, and another one goes and another one goes another one bites the dust"

4. Whargoul

Whargoul Active Member

I just said that I didn't think the road test could of been any worse. I'm certainly not ignorant of the ways of UPS. I know what's in store for me sir. Yoda - YouTube

5. Sleeve_meet_Heart

Sleeve_meet_Heart making the unreadable unreadabler

Cool thread, but I have a feeling in the future you'll need that beer. ;p

6. Buck Fifty

Buck Fifty New Member

The scent of a woman over that beer any day !

7. whiskers

whiskers Member

Hooah? POG. jk
    Army brother or sister I assume. Congrats on passing your road test. I have one coming up soon, and can't wait. Good luck.

8. Thebrownstreak

Thebrownstreak Active Member

We'll all congratulate you after you PASS at intergrad, then come back to the center and actually qualify. Our center went through 7 newbies before we got one to qualify.

9. iowa boy

iowa boy Well-Known Member

A little tidbit for you...if you are going to intergrad you will have to drive around either the suburbs of Chicago or Landover, MD, which is a suburb of D.C.

You might want to save that beer for when you get back, because pass or fail, you're gonna need it.