How Do I Appeal A State Panel Grievance Hearing

browned out

I had made a couple legitimate safety complaints. 1 regarding our center manager throwing something at an oncar at the PCM and the other about Package Car Securing methods. So the center manager and DM were not happy and retaliated with the made up charges. I was asked at the panel "why would the center manager and DM make up these violations supposedly seen during their observation? I replied because I made safety concerns known to higher ups after 1st trying to get them addressed at the local level. I knew they would be coming after me but felt it was the right thing to do.

So now most in our center are afraid of retalition for reporting any safety issues. All in all it works out pretty good for UPS

Dragon

Package Center Manager
I had made a couple legitimate safety complaints. 1 regarding our center manager throwing something at an oncar at the PCM and the other about Package Car Securing methods. So the center manager and DM were not happy and retaliated with the made up charges. I was asked at the panel "why would the center manager and DM make up these violations supposedly seen during their observation? I replied because I made safety concerns known to higher ups after 1st trying to get them addressed at the local level. I knew they would be coming after me but felt it was the right thing to do.

So now most in our center are afraid of retalition for reporting any safety issues. All in all it works out pretty good for UPS

Can you enlighten us on the Package Car Securing methods safety issue....