How do you guys stay so fat?

ITwannabe

I would think that having a job that has you constantly on your feet would help keep you in decent shape but when I look around the hub I work at all I see are overweight middle age men.
High stress....we eat dinner at 8pm (which is generally fast food) and many drivers drink lots of soda and energy drinks.

haller

So now I'm forced to eat healthier and in the end am doing better because of it. Now if i could get myself to stop drinking soda I would be golden, LOL.

Switch to gatorade, it's only 10g less sugar but it's something!

Last edited:

Peppermint Patty

Cardboard Pusher
I try to prepare for me and the family for the week. healthy snacks and meals. If not we would be at a drive thru every night because of our schedule.

iowa boy

34662254.jpg

herbigharo32

It's very common to gain weight when working in the middle of the night. Not getting enough rest tends to facilitate weight gain. I am on FMLA for 6 weeks and dropped 21 pounds in 3 weeks just from getting enough rest every night. I should be whipped back into shape when I return to work in Dec :-)

One thing that helps is pack a small lunch the night before your shift. Take with you to work and eat several hours into your morning shift. This prevents the temptation of stopping and picking up a large portion of McDonalds, Jack In The Box, etc....

Last edited:

Indecisi0n

It's very common to gain weight when working in the middle of the night. Not getting enough rest tends to facilitate weight gain. I am on FMLA for 6 weeks and dropped 21 pounds in 3 weeks just from getting enough rest every night. I should be whipped back into shape when I return to work in Dec :-)

One thing that helps is pack a small lunch the night before your shift. Take with you to work and eat several hours into your morning shift. This prevents the temptation of stopping and picking up a large portion of McDonalds, Jack In The Box, etc....
Who returns to work in December!?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Are you sure that you didn't lose the weight because you couldn't afford to buy food?