How do you pay bills

oldngray

nowhere special
a68916b25f33619c77caaabfa68b7b97.jpg

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
When my kids were small and they would have their hand out for money I'd tell them "no problem. I'll just go in the backyard and cut some money off the money tree growing back there." Actually my wife pays the bills and has since we got married 34 years ago. If I say anything to her in a questioning tone, she asks me if I want to take over and I tell her "no, honey, you're doing a fine job."

kingOFchester

What I have learned from BC.

All posters are financial geniuses. No one takes any crap from their supervisors. Everything from laughing in their face, to calling the police on them. Posters know how to run a fortune 500 company better then the CEO and the board of directors.

I will buck the trend. I am a hourly laborer. I place cardboard on doorsteps and drive a brown turd. I have 100k in credit card debt. I live pay check to pay check and dodge collectors. I have a second mortgage on my double wide that is in foreclosure. Drive a Lexus with a 17% interest rate. Supervisors say jump, I say when and how high. I have no idea what a P&L statement is or how to read it. 10-k report?? No idea what that is.

The anonymity of the internet is an interesting phenomenon.