How many sign bid list and felt like forever

LaUpser

I have signed two full time bid list within the last 3 months why 2 was posted ? no idea but I signed and now the wait seems like for ever. They just hired the 1 outside driver now it's a waiting game before they do another inside.. how long had everyone normally wait before you guys went ft

BrownBrokeDown

I think I am going to start replying to posts instead of rating disagree or derail. It would be something like this:

"Typical Upstate post"
Rating:You must be management

or

"Typical TOS post"
Rating:You must be TDU

or

"Typical HoffaSUX post"
Rating:Were you dropped on your head as a child?

LOL, been too quite lately.

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
I have signed two full time bid list within the last 3 months why 2 was posted ? no idea but I signed and now the wait seems like for ever. They just hired the 1 outside driver now it's a waiting game before they do another inside.. how long had everyone normally wait before you guys went ft
Um, it took me 12 years to go full time. Good luck buddy.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I think I am going to start replying to posts instead of rating disagree or derail. It would be something like this:

"Typical Upstate post"
Rating:You must be management

or

"Typical TOS post"
Rating:You must be TDU

or

"Typical HoffaSUX post"
Rating:Were you dropped on your head as a child?
You forgot a MarneVet response:
"You suck, your post sucks, so die scumbag and leave this forum"

platinum9898

Depending on senority the wait can be 2+ years. The wait doesn't matter...it's being prepared to pass that counts. You can make a great living as full-time no need to rush a blessing.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Nimnim

The Nim
We really need more negative rating options. Derail and Disagree just isn't cutting it anymore.

We used to have more options, but certain members really abused them. Abused by hitting every post by some members with them in some sort of strange attempt to discredit or humiliate or something. Anyways the other negative options were removed because of abuse.

I'm frankly amazed we haven't had all of the rating things removed because of abuse from a handful of people.