How much do managers make?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
On snap, I forgot all managers made the same everywhere. Your in my building you know, so please correct me.
AB532004-E7D8-42F4-B1BC-97E62D57258F.jpeg

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
Ors with 10 years in with mip 85k. center manager 110 plus mip. You get paid once a month. You pay for your health insurance, you have no retirement. You could come in tomorrow and be told you now work in another building tomorrow. You will work probably 14 hours a day including the time you go home with a tablet and have to make sure drivers get done. Your paid a salary with a average of 48 hours a week. When you factor in the extra hours a year you work over 48 in a week. You probably make 23 an hour. Just guessing.

Jakamoe

I work for teamsters, UPS contracted me
Ors with 10 years in with mip 85k. center manager 110 plus mip. You get paid once a month. You pay for your health insurance, you have no retirement. You could come in tomorrow and be told you now work in another building tomorrow. You will work probably 14 hours a day including the time you go home with a tablet and have to make sure drivers get done. Your paid a salary with a average of 48 hours a week. When you factor in the extra hours a year you work over 48 in a week. You probably make 23 an hour. overtime is carried over to the next year as extra vacations. So every 40 hours overtime is a weeks vacation.
My center manager once told me, overtime for them is added as vacation time the next year. Every 40 hours is an extra week off.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
My center manager once told me, overtime for them is added as vacation time the next year. Every 40 hours is an extra week off.
Management wouldn't abuse the hell out of that, would they? No timeclock, no way this is happening. I'm in a small center and my ors and center manager don't work 8 hrs combined. (Except during peak, the rest of the year is like a resort for them).

Jakamoe

I work for teamsters, UPS contracted me
Management wouldn't abuse the hell out of that, would they? No timeclock, no way this is happening. I'm in a small center and my ors and center manager don't work 8 hrs combined. (Except during peak, the rest of the year is like a resort for them).
Honestly, no idea. Maybe they need approval for overtime? Otherwise it's probably unpaid work.

cynz

No job in the world is "guaranteed" whatever the hell that means, unless you're some kind of parasite working for the IRS maybe

Pensions suck balls compared to 401k's

The rest of your list is lol
Hate much. So much anger. Union job helps guarantee your job.... And pensions are great with 401ks. And if you know the answers to the rest of the list show it.

Heavy Package

I had an ORS approach me with a Center manager to become an ORS. I listened to what they had to say - ORS were around $100-$110k with MIP here in the Atlantic Area.

Gabba

It's a vicious cycle
it's all negotiated. i know from sentiments and eavesdropping that the on roads in my center, their pay varies wildly. one who made onroad after being a RPCD for a few years at top pay was making twice what an on road that went management right after qualifying but had been in it for several years. there was alot of resentment there. and a while back i had been eyeing the air sup position but then i found out he was making 12.50 per hour. a few of them are making decent and good money but alot of them are working cheap because they negotiated poorly early on thinking they could make up for it by working harder than their peers. UPS would recognize their value and reward them accordingly.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
it's all negotiated. i know from sentiments and eavesdropping that the on roads in my center, their pay varies wildly. one who made onroad after being a RPCD for a few years at top pay was making twice what an on road that went management right after qualifying but had been in it for several years. there was alot of resentment there. and a while back i had been eyeing the air sup position but then i found out he was making 12.50 per hour. a few of them are making decent and good money but alot of them are working cheap because they negotiated poorly early on thinking they could make up for it by working harder than their peers. UPS would recognize their value and reward them accordingly.
I don’t think you have any idea what you’re jabbering about