How much vacation?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
^^^ how have u been there almost 20 years and have 4 weeks I have been here 8 and have 4.

Unless are we counting option weeks yes or no.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Different regional supplement. At 20 years I will get my 5th week along with my week of sick and week of optional.

The OP said "vacation" weeks, not option/sick weeks.

brownelf

34yrs 7weeks 2 option days, it should be one week for every five years employed, now that I'm forced to work till 55 for medical benefits.

RedThunder

25 years, 8 weeks total.

6 vacation.
1 optional.
1 sick.

after 15 yrs 1 vacation week can be taken 1 day at a time. optionals can be 1 day at a time or bid the whole week. sick 1 day or can also be bid as a weeks vacation

rod

Retired 22 years
I've posted this before but just to add some full to the fire-------I have a friend whos Dad retired from the iron mines. He was getting 17 weeks a year paid vacation at the time. Another friend says his Dad got 12 weeks a year working for the railroad. If you listened to my wife I was the lucky one who had more vacation time off workin for UPS than she did working for the state. My 7 weeks to her 4. One year I kept track of actual paid time off between the 2 of us and she beat me by a long shot when you figured in her vacation time, paid sick days and what the state called comp time (they gave you one and a half times paid hours off for overtime worked. She also could take as little as 15 minutes of paid vacation time if she needed to get off work early.