How to order socks?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by cast, May 6, 2007.

1. cast

cast New Member

I went to the cintas web site via but it asks for an account number and zip code. I tried my employee number and soc but both times it would not let me enter. Has anyone ordered socks online? In the past I have only ordered socks on the phone. Please help!
  2. BrownGuy

BrownGuy New Member

Click the "Register Here" link. When I click it, it only asks you for you to create a user name and password. That is all that is required.
  3. upsgrunt

upsgrunt Well-Known Member

Try 1-800-864-3676
  4. brownieboy

brownieboy Member

Bobby Sox Inc.
    PO Box 1365
    Hickory, NC 28603

27.00 a DOZEN shipped. Beats the crap outta 6.40 a Pair. Thanks whoever put that on here before.
  5. over9five

over9five Senior Member Staff Member

"Bobby Sox Inc."

No website?

Do they have ankle socks?

UPS logo?

Yellow stripe?

I would try them, but would like to see them first. See if they'll post pics. Maybe Cheryl would let them post them here. (Maybe they'll pay for advertising space. There's no better place!).
  6. over9five

"Hickory, NC "

Maybe there's no internet service there yet....
  7. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

I heard somewhere that Bobby Sox is ran by a Package Driver that sells socks on the side. There used to be a lot of textile mills all over the South, most of them are gone now. Sherman started this trend in my area, now most of them are overseas.:wink:
  8. 71chevy

71chevy Member

Hickory N.C. is where Dale Jarrett lives. Maybe he is selling these socks. He's preparing himself for another line of work once UPS drops him.
  9. brownieboy

brownieboy Member

Just ordered mine Sat. They have 8-12 and 12 and up. Ankle and crew. No logo, just stripe. Dont have a website, cant really figure that one out.
  10. cast

cast New Member

Can anyone put up a picture of these "Bobby Soxs",will they pass inspection from the sock nazis.
  11. outamyway

outamyway New Member

I'm going to wear black low cuts with my shorts, untill someone says something.
  12. over9five

"will they pass inspection from the sock nazis?"

I wonder that too. It's been years since I've seen the yellow stripe socks.
  13. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

I think the company should furnish them if we have to wear special socks with the uniform.
  14. Griff

Griff Active Member

I do it all the time. I'd say 80% of the time I don't wear the official UPS socks, usually black ankle socks.
  15. wornoutupser

wornoutupser Active Member

You are welcome brownie!
  16. edd_tv

edd_tv Cardboard picker upper

i ordered socks from both places. the bobby sox lasted a lot longer than the more expensive cintas sox. for the money you cant beat em.
  17. MissedBusiness

MissedBusiness NotReallyAMember

I just happen to have 5 pairs of drivers socks i no longer need seeing im inside now.
    Slightly used, sum holes
    $2 per pair.
    IM me.