how to stop ups from all the bad they do

LongTimeComing

Air Ops Pro
Hey give me a good dispatch and I will punchout on time!!Screw that 8:30 9:00 P.M. crap If you cant live on 75-80K a year you are living too large!!!

Call me crazy, but I would feel like I'm swimming in money if I made that.....Doing just fine right now with a house, cars, and a baby....and my wife and I don't make that combined.....

But hey, overtime when it's not desired still doesn't always make the extra money worth it.

A

anonymous6

the company is doing what ever they want to do. harassment, making drivers skip lunch, treating us like poop. filing a grievance that does not get results. walking out members for minor things. disrespecting grown men and women. talking down. well its time to let the public know. since we nor the union has been able to do anything to stop them, i think the media should be involved. contacting all newspaper, large and small. even local ones. tv channels. help me howard, 7 on your side, geraldo etc. let them know what really goes on at ups. also shame on you. bad publicity is the only way to beat ups

have you ever filed a grievance? or have you filed one and didn't get your way, and now you're are here crying about it.

i've been at UPS for 25 years and have almost always been treated fairly. I'm a Man. I give respect and get respect in return. You get what you give. sure , I've had serious differences with some management but in almost every case we have been able to work things out like adults.

people will only harass and talk down to you if you let them.

grow up.

I would recomend checking to see what your state laws are regading lunches and breaks. there was a group of UPS drivers that settled that issue in the courts in the state of California and UPS lost...BIGTIME! Also check with OSHA and DOT in your state. You could even go to the local offices and have a conversation with someone from these state organizations and they should be able to help you.
I found that somethings are better dealt with when you can take them outside of the realm of UPS and the Union.