How's the view???........

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
How much for the pitcher?
It was a quarter a cup, I bought two and I tipped them 50 cents. They threw in an extra freebie after that. No health inspection score or business license posted, I was lucky to get there early before this illegal operation got shut down by the local athorities.

rod

Retired 22 years
The county used to use oil and charged the homeowner a fee for putting it down. Now they use a biodegradable product like soybean oil. At least in my state and we grow a lot of soybeans.

Around here they use calcium chloride if there is a serious dust problem and a home owner lives close to the road---- but most of the dirt roads are just plain ------dusty

TheCreepo

Morning

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    409.2 KB · Views: 137

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Wtf, where's the DEP????!!!! All that oil ruining the earth, we're all gonna die, government come save us.

Not even permitted to dump used motor oil on your own driveway in some parts of the country.

One of our local towns used to do iron ore mining and to this day the use dust from the mines to treat the roads during the winter.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Wtf, where's the DEP????!!!! All that oil ruining the earth, we're all gonna die, government come save us.

Not even permitted to dump used motor oil on your own driveway in some parts of the country.
Its biodegradable. Not motor oil. I deliver in wine country, the last thing on earth the vineyard owners would want is for motor oil to be applied to roads next to their grapes. They don't even allow the county to spray for weeds, they hire people to cut them in order to keep the herbicides away from the vines.

rod

Retired 22 years
Do the people know that we discovered asphalt?

My township is one of the better ones. We have 45 miles of asphalt roads and only 4 miles of dirt (gravel) roads. The county roads that run through the township are all paved. The township is having 3 miles of asphalt roads re-surfaced this summer at a cost of $945,000. (much cheaper this year than last year because of the price of oil is down). Asphalt roads are not cheap. If you discover a money tree send some this way and I'm sure we will pave our remaining 4 miles. :-)

Indecisi0n

My township is one of the better ones. We have 45 miles of asphalt roads and only 4 miles of dirt (gravel) roads. The county roads that run through the township are all paved. The township is having 3 miles of asphalt roads re-surfaced this summer at a cost of $945,000. (much cheaper this year than last year because of the price of oil is down). Asphalt roads are not cheap. If you discover a money tree send some this way and I'm sure we will pave our remaining 4 miles. :-)
It's 2015 I would do that :censored2: myself or move. I'm not living on a dirt road like I live in the Wild West.