New trucks bulk head door

Coldworld

60 months and counting
4124741yORA9GV1.gif
Thought this was already retired into top 10 gifs of all time on BrownCafe…it or did @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U veto that down?

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
All of our 2023 Ford's have top monitor, black seatbelts, regular door latch. These new Ford's are remarkably refined for a package car. We also have the new Freightliners but they suck in comparison.

Agreed. Mine rides very heavy and solid and doesn't feel like an empty Conestoga wagon when I go over rough terrain. It's also unusually quiet. The lack of annoying BEEP BEEP BEEP when I put on the hazards or turn signals automatically makes it 100 times better than the Freightliners.

JL 0513

Agreed. Mine rides very heavy and solid and doesn't feel like an empty Conestoga wagon when I go over rough terrain. It's also unusually quiet. The lack of annoying BEEP BEEP BEEP when I put on the hazards or turn signals automatically makes it 100 times better than the Freightliners.
Really wish UPS would only buy the Fords. Somehow the Ford's chassis/suspension is totally quite while the brand new Freightliners squeek like crazy. The engine and transmission in the Ford's is the smoothest and quitest ever in a package car. And you're right about the lack of head exploding beeping you get all day in the Freightliners. The only complaint about the Ford's is the bad placement of the hazard button.

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
In my career we have gone from non power steering, high steppers, with manual transmissions, to man bun wearing tattooed drivers getting locked in the back of there trucks. WOW

Brownwind

In my career we have gone from non power steering, high steppers, with manual transmissions, to man bun wearing tattooed drivers getting locked in the back of there trucks. WOW
I’m laughing but also remember the early nineties when the package car actually had no inside release.
The old guy who trained me told me to leave vice grips in my card files just in case I had to break out. Never had to use them

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
I’m laughing but also remember the early nineties when the package car actually had no inside release.
The old guy who trained me told me to leave vice grips in my card files just in case I had to break out. Never had to use them
Card files were the map nav before map nav, for the younger fellers.