New trucks bulk head door

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
The poster who started this thread who can’t figure out what the fab is for and keeps the door open while pissing In bottles cares 😁.
I’m stealing judge Judy meme.
53203bbe03ad25dee8b52daa9650ab08.gif

Brownsocks

Just a dog
We have a bunch of new Ford's and Freightliner's (2023's). None have this design, they all have the standard design that's been used for years. What model is this?
The trucks we have like this are Ford's with orange seatbelts and the horrible backup monitor in the dash. The hazard button is at arms length on the dash.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
The trucks we have like this are Ford's with orange seatbelts and the horrible backup monitor in the dash. The hazard button is at arms length on the dash.
is it a 1000 size? I've got a Ford 800 and it has the backup monitor in the usual spot up top although it has the hazard button smack in the middle of the dash next to the lane correction button.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
is it a 1000 size? I've got a Ford 800 and it has the backup monitor in the usual spot up top although it has the hazard button smack in the middle of the dash next to the lane correction button.
1200 I believe. We also have new Ford 1000s with monitor in the right place and flasher button on dash. Black seatbelts.

JL 0513

All of our 2023 Ford's have top monitor, black seatbelts, regular door latch. These new Ford's are remarkably refined for a package car. We also have the new Freightliners but they suck in comparison.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Is there a way to open the bulkhead door from the inside on the new trucks? If so I'm too stupid to figure it out. Gotta leave the door open on piss breaks or go out the back? Lol

Really ?

Section 14.1 Driver Safety and Security

"The bulk head door release in package cars must be accessible from the inside as well as the outside in order to enable exit from the package compartment"

oldngray

nowhere special
Really ?

Section 14.1 Driver Safety and Security

"The bulk head door release in package cars must be accessible from the inside as well as the outside in order to enable exit from the package compartment"

It doesn't have to be easy though. I hated the ones where you had to stick your fingers through a little hole and pull a chain.

Last edited: