New trucks bulk head door

oldngray

nowhere special
ABNormal.png

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Got a couple new ones in. The only redeeming quality are the LED headlights. Didn’t get to drive it at night, but I bet it’s way more visible at night. Other than that I wouldn’t want one. Rear camera monitor is mounted low in the dash, you have to take your eyes completely off the road to look at it. Four ways are out of reach. There’s a fuse box type thing mounted on the dash right where the e brake is, you scrape the crap out of your fingers trying to apply it. No more diad 5 or 4 holders so you have no storage. 9000 shelf is non existent. Seatbelts are orange now because the inward facing sensors kept going off saying we weren’t wearing our seatbelts because the black blended in with the uniform. Would be nice if ya know, they asked the guys who drive them all day on how to design them. Also like every new iteration of package car beeps louder and more frequently, this one doesn’t disappoint. It’s corporate sponsored psychological torture.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
Got a couple new ones in. The only redeeming quality are the LED headlights. Didn’t get to drive it at night, but I bet it’s way more visible at night. Other than that I wouldn’t want one. Rear camera monitor is mounted low in the dash, you have to take your eyes completely off the road to look at it. Four ways are out of reach. There’s a fuse box type thing mounted on the dash right where the e brake is, you scrape the crap out of your fingers trying to apply it. No more diad 5 or 4 holders so you have no storage. 9000 shelf is non existent. Seatbelts are orange now because the inward facing sensors kept going off saying we weren’t wearing our seatbelts because the black blended in with the uniform. Would be nice if ya know, they asked the guys who drive them all day on how to design them. Also like every new iteration of package car beeps louder and more frequently, this one doesn’t disappoint. It’s corporate sponsored psychological torture.

The beeping is completely out of control. 🤬 the cameras, we should have made that a contract issue.

21Savage

The poster who started this thread who can’t figure out what the fab is for and keeps the door open while pissing In bottles cares 😁.
I’m stealing judge Judy meme.
I know how the fab works. people steal them eventually though. I didn't have a problem for the one day I had it. Had my 1300 Ford back the next day as it was in the shop for a pmi.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Just like ours. The LED headlights are nice, the horn is loud as :censored2:.