How's the view???........

moreluck

golden ticket member
Just what I need, another retiree down here that is going to tell me they're retired every time I deliver to their house lol

"Hey, I'm retired from UPS..." "Yes, you've only told me every time I've been to your house..."
There are some cultures where the elders are respected and there is much to be learned from them.

Future

Victory Ride
Just what I need, another retiree down here that is going to tell me they're retired every time I deliver to their house lol

"Hey, I'm retired from UPS..." "Yes, you've only told me every time I've been to your house..."
I get that also.... Yes I respect them and all for their retirement...... But YYYYYY must they tell me every time???

Future

Victory Ride
No, where to get socks!
image.gif

rod

Retired 22 years
I always like the ones who would interrupt you to tell you that their son, cousin, brother-in-law or uncle is a BIG SHOT at UPS. I was always so impressed.

Cementups

Box Monkey

I get that also.... Yes I respect them and all for their retirement...... But YYYYYY must they tell me every time???

You need to beat them to the punch. "Hey, didn't you work for UPS???" It will totally throw them off their game.