How's the view???........

OhShoot

Sorry I'm late...I got here as soon as I wanted to
20240325_133342.jpg

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
If that is the way they want it--screw em. They will be out of business soon. No way would have walked that one off back in my day---even if it involved backing up the whole way. We knew how to back years ago- without a camera. Back when men were men.
After these 2 weeks a :censored2:ing STRAIGHT JOB looks easier than a pup

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
So what do you do when 2 german shepards and a pitbull come charging down the driveway when you are 3/4 of the way in3? Besides crap your pants. These friggin pencil pushers who make up stupid rules have no idea what the average RPCD puts up with.
Bear spray.

rod

Retired 22 years
Bear spray.
If you get surprised by a mean dog chances are in your panic you will shoot yourself in the eye if you are using pepper spray. The 3 times I got bit it happened so fast I wouldn't have had time to even reach for spray. Person opens door--dog come charging out.

Manifesto

I'm walking that off if I'm familiar with the house and know there is no dogs. If I know they have hostile dogs I'm backing it down or leaving it where the customer has suggested. If it's an unknown area I'm backing it down the first time if it's wide enough, etc. That's pretty much the only scenario where I'm backing down a driveway.