Hunter

Next Day Err

It’s funny, @vantexan. A week ago if I would’ve asked you for evidence of the corruption by the Biden family you would’ve pointed me straight to something like FBI 1023 with words from Smirnov.

vantexan

It’s funny, @vantexan. A week ago if I would’ve asked you for evidence of the corruption by the Biden family you would’ve pointed me straight to something like FBI 1023 with words from Smirnov.
I have already posted the Oversight Committee's website. Not my fault if you refuse to believe it. Why do you think the Federal prosecutors tried to get a sweetheart deal giving Hunter immunity from any future prosecutions?

Last edited:

vantexan

They’re only allegations. One of their sources was spreading Russian disinformation. This should be embarrassing to you. For God’s sakes man.
What's embarrassing about noting the obvious? Hunter was interviewed on ABC where he admitted that he was only on Burisma's board because his last name was Biden. Joe himself recounted on video that he threatened to withhold a billion in aid if the Ukrainians didn't fire the prosecutor investigating Burisma. They've got millions in payments and gifts given Hunter from a number of countries including Russia and China. They've turned up text messages and emails indicating the influence peddling scheme. You're in denial.

Next Day Err

What's embarrassing about noting the obvious? Hunter was interviewed on ABC where he admitted that he was only on Burisma's board because his lat name was Biden. Joe himself recounted on video that he threatened to withhold a billion in aid if the Ukrainians didn't fire the prosecutor investigating Burisma. They've got millions in payments and gifts given Hunter from a number of countries including Russia and China. They've turned up text messages and emails indicating the influence peddling scheme. You're in denial.
Not gonna pass muster on allegations alone. These are only allegations.

This whole thing stinks like Russian disinformation campaign to help Trump. Paint Biden the same :censored2: stain brown in the right-wing media and people will just throw up their hands and believe that if Trump and Biden are both corrupt then they aren’t any different, really. Expect they are different. Trump is a Russian asset, full stop.

vantexan

So should I assume the January 6 committee was all truthful?
Gee, were they? Why did they fight McCarthy releasing the security footage? Remember the crazy guy with the buffalo horns headdress? He was let out of prison after the released security footage totally contradicted what the J6 Commission said about his actions.

Next Day Err

Joe himself recounted on video that he threatened to withhold a billion in aid if the Ukrainians didn't fire the prosecutor investigating Burisma.
Shokin wasn’t investigating Burisma at the time Biden threatened to withhold aid.

The aid was being threatened by a coordinated effort by U.S. and our allies because Shokin wasn’t investigating corruption. It’s well documented. Stop lying.

vantexan

This whole thing stinks like Russian disinformation campaign to help Trump. Paint Biden the same :censored2: stain brown in the right-wing media and people will just throw up their hands and believe that if Trump and Biden are both corrupt then they aren’t any different, really. Expect they are different. Trump is a Russian asset, full stop.
You think all those Suspicious Activity Reports are just allegations? You think Joe ccing Hunter on official government emails is just an allegation? Hunter flying with Joe to other countries and texting Chinese officials, threatening them if the agreed upon money wasn't sent? Telling the official he was there with his father waiting for the money?

The problem is that the Democratic controlled Senate isn't going to vote to remove Biden. So it doesn't much matter at all what proof the House Republicans have. But at least the public will get to see the proof.

Next Day Err

You think all those Suspicious Activity Reports are just allegations? You think Joe ccing Hunter on official government emails is just an allegation? Hunter flying with Joe to other countries and texting Chinese officials, threatening them if the agreed upon money wasn't sent? Telling the official he was there with his father waiting for the money?

The problem is that the Democratic controlled Senate isn't going to vote to remove Biden. So it doesn't much matter at all what proof the House Republicans have. But at least the public will get to see the proof.
Was Joe VP during those trips?

vantexan

Yah, the Russians were sending millions of dollars to the Biden family to set up the sweetest family since Leave it to Beaver.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
1708750051833.png