Hunter

vantexan

Here’s an example of what I’m taking about. This stuff allegedly happened in 2017. Was Joe Biden the VP in 2017?
So? Hillary took a ton of money between her stint as Secretary of State and her presidential run. There's tons of evidence on Joe and Hunter all the way back to his Senate days.

vantexan

He sure is. And a drug addict. But that doesn’t reflect legally on Joe at all.

You have bupkis.
Again, and I'll type real slow for you, doesn't matter under the law if there's no direct proof of Joe peddling influence. His family did, and that's enough under the law to prosecute Joe for it.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Let’s see your work. Evidence, please. Receipts.

“Please explain”… no, how about you explain? The burden is on your side to prove this out.
He loves to make stuff up as he goes, and his “proof” is always a mix of his opinion and conspiracy theories. You can see it coming every time

vantexan

He loves to make stuff up as he goes, and his “proof” is always a mix of his opinion and conspiracy theories. You can see it coming every time
You are such a BSer. I've said nothing here that hasn't been publicly posted by the three House committees investigating the Bidens.

Up In Smoke

Says the guy who glosses over everything negative the Dems do.
I vote both parties and sometimes even a third party. I try not a react as things happen, but wait to see how it affects me and my community. I watch little to no TV and read the WSJ for my business and world news. Neither party cares about anything but control of everything. A 50/50 split is healthy for our country.