Hunter

Thebrownblob

I vote both parties and sometimes even a third party. I try not a react as things happen, but wait to see how it affects me and my community. I watch little to no TV and read the WSJ for my business and world news. Neither party cares about anything but control of everything. A 50/50 split is healthy for our country.
It’s unfortunate that gridlock is the best for our country most of the time. These idiots running the country usually make laws that harm us not help us.

Next Day Err

Former U.S. spies warned in 2020 that the Hunter Biden scandal had Russian fingerprints. They feel vindicated now.

The allegation that Smirnov was spreading new falsehoods about Joe Biden with an election looming hearkened back to an episode from the 2020 election, when the question of whether Russian spies were trying to smear Joe Biden was first raised.

Derogatory information, purportedly from Hunter Biden’s laptop, had surfaced in a New York Post article. Soon afterward, 51 former intelligence officials signed and blasted to the media a letter warning that the laptop story “has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”

The letter continued: “We want to emphasize that we do not know if the emails … are genuine or not and that we do not have evidence of Russian involvement — just that our experience makes us deeply suspicious that the Russian government played a significant role in this case.”

Now, many of those former officials say they feel vindicated by the allegations against the FBI informant.

Ladies and gentleman, ask yourselves what Russia would have to gain by smearing the Bidens by spreading lies and contributing to the specter of malfeasance.

vantexan

Thebrownblob

Thank you for that opinion article 😂

The guy who wrote it seems like he’s very credible and levelheaded headed 😂

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1708895812475.png