Hurricane sandy

Nimnim

The Nim
If you're in the area, check your upsers local page. It should tell you.

I'd hope they'd try to call the employees but it can be a lot of people so there's a good chance it won't happen.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
UPSers posted a phone number for those impacted by the storm / in the path of the storm.

UPS Employee Crisis Hotline at 1-800-877-8670

Mods...if I have violated any TOS. Please correct and post this phone number in acceptable manner.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Why do you have them, where are the parents?
They showed up with Tim last night. Not sure why. When I took them to school, the school couldn't get ahold of Erin, so they made sure I was going to pick them up.
Once again, no time on their phone. But, there is Labatt's in the fridge. The clothes they wear, the shoes, the book bags, the sports via the Y, all on my dime. I get so irritated, but I won't watch the kids go without. I've talked til I'm blue in the face about the situation there. I shouldn't vent here, but I am furious about the phone thing. The only reason they ever have time is because of one of us(tim or I). How the hell can the school get ahold of them in an emergency???????? Abc's, 1,2,3's, have been taught by me. They are too busy with their 'activities'. The topper is a DSS worker lives across the street from them. She hears how wonderfully they get along(not!). Turns a blind eye, as does the rest of the family. If I were legally married to Tim or was a biological grama, I'd be in court.
Sorry. I feel better.

No offense to them, but I wouldn't let them babysit my dog.

brb gotta go get them.