husband having an affair with management

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman

So Chrissy you disagree with me and say there is a Turd is right saying that your not doing your job. And you justify someone being in your bed?

All Done Here

Chrissy

I was doing my job lol .. I also work full time and I am attractive or so I'm told. Guess he couldn't resist her pursuing him. He is very sorry but the damage is done.

hyena

How do I go about reporting my husband's affair with a young (blonde) coworker whose in management. He is a driver. They've been carrying on for quite some time.
I'm gonna give you the best advice here. Have you considered a Cadillac ( with an empty trunk)? That'll fit at least 2 bodies minimum. You can throw @Turdferguson in as well Some rope , a Shovel , a bag of lime and an empty cornfield?

Nike

I have 0 sympathy for the OP. Sorry step your game up or get a divorce, and having a relationship with a coworker is not illegal or necessarily grounds for termination. Would be very difficult to prove especially with our union protections

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I have phone records and statements and them admitting through messaging so yah it would be easy to prove if I were to report them.
No one at work cares that they were doing the dirty.

You said you didn't even know if the lady was management. Worst case she gets transfered. Use the phone records to pin his ass in divorce court.