I am officially no longer an ISP

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

CJinx;957905[I said:
]Hello, hostile work environment.[/I]

But, if you're not actually an "employee" of FedEx, how can you have a hostile work environment? These are the ginormous grey areas that Uncle Fredward has left in there for his benefit and amusement.

Mom

I was told by Contractor Relations that I was free to leave at any time. And under the law, contractors are not afforded protection from hostile ' business partners'.

bbsam

Staff member
I was told by Contractor Relations that I was free to leave at any time. And under the law, contractors are not afforded protection from hostile ' business partners'.

I would be interested to know the name of your former contractor relations rep. Wasn't BA, was it?

CJinx

But, if you're not actually an "employee" of FedEx, how can you have a hostile work environment? These are the ginormous grey areas that Uncle Fredward has left in there for his benefit and amusement.
Well, I have seen someone's contract be terminated for creating a hostile work environment. I imagine that would make it a two way street.

dvalleyjim

uh, contractor relations are only thereto remind you of what your contract says. They are not there for thecontractor, It should be renamed FedEx relations. These people arefull of hot air and are generally a waste of time and effort unlessyou have a really rogue manager blatantly violating your contractwhich may cause other contractors to complain and lead to some sortof terminal disturbance.

My method was to always solve an issue with the immediate manager, If I can't, I go to his boss, If that didn't work maybe the TM, I never went over a TM's head because that could make my life miserable with the paybacks. Also CS is a waste of my time. I know their deal.

Nick9075

"Dude got two days suspension, complaining X employees got fired or transferred, including the girls who spent regular time on their knees in his office."

So everything doesn't operate and is as hunky dory as it appears?? Can you go into more detail abut the last part of the above line

Nick9075

"Dude got two days suspension, complaining X employees got fired or transferred, including the girls who spent regular time on their knees in his office."

So everything doesn't operate and is as hunky dory as it appears?? Can you go into more detail abut the last part of the above line

Just one question, hypothetically what if it were some guys who spent regular time 'on their knees in his office' (instead of girls) what then, how would you have approached that situation??