I am "that guy "

NXA

You know, the one who gets four oversized pieces of cheap Chinese "furniture" delivered to his porch, then returns them via call tag a few days later. I can't stand that guy, but today it's me.
UPDATE: So my wife has been emailing the smile, and on the phone with the brown, trying to get a call tag return, nearly every day for a week. It's a bit of a debacle. She got this email yesterday.

" Hello,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced while returning the item. I understand how disappointing it could be for you. That's definitely not what we want our customers to experience.

As you are valuable customer, I've created an exception on my behalf because I don't want you to get into hassle of returning this item. There's no need to return it. You're welcome to keep, donate or dispose of the item--whichever option is most appropriate and convenient for you.

If you've any further questions or issues, please don't hesitate to contact us back. We are always here to help you.

It is our privilege to have you as our valued customer & I greatly appreciate your patience and cooperation in this regard. "

So now I've got to get rid of it myself. Good thing I have my own handtrucks.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

UPDATE: So my wife has been emailing the smile, and on the phone with the brown, trying to get a call tag return, nearly every day for a week. It's a bit of a debacle. She got this email yesterday.

" Hello,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced while returning the item. I understand how disappointing it could be for you. That's definitely not what we want our customers to experience.

As you are valuable customer, I've created an exception on my behalf because I don't want you to get into hassle of returning this item. There's no need to return it. You're welcome to keep, donate or dispose of the item--whichever option is most appropriate and convenient for you.

If you've any further questions or issues, please don't hesitate to contact us back. We are always here to help you.

It is our privilege to have you as our valued customer & I greatly appreciate your patience and cooperation in this regard. "

So now I've got to get rid of it myself. Good thing I have my own handtrucks.

Why don't you just put it out by the street?