I believe Romney will win what will be the vote split?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I think this will be a very close election. All Romney has to do is run on Obama's wonderful record of improving the economy.

gman042

Been around the block a few times
Obama promised change 4 years ago. If there is any more "Change" then this country won't even resemble its former self from a decade ago.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I forgot who was speaking, but they said the country is like 4 walls and Obama is methodicallydestroying one wall at a time.....weakening our economy, weakening our military.....etc.
I hope it's Romney 60-40

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I also think this will be a very close election. All Obama has to do is run on Romney's stance on complete disclosure.

Do you actually think that is an issue that matters to anybody when the President has never done that himself? Its the economy and the failure of this administration to improve things.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
If the election were held today Obama would win it pretty easily, Romney has about 3 months to turn that around. It can happen but I think he needs some kind of game changer event or major misstep by Obama, if things just kinda keep on like they are with both sides running negative ads and the economy in a very weak recovery it's hard to see him making up enough ground to pull it out. Either way I think it will be very close.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Do you actually think that is an issue that matters to anybody when the President has never done that himself? Its the economy and the failure of this administration to improve things.

His refusal to release all of his tax returns makes me wonder what else he is trying to hide.

moreluck

golden ticket member
His refusal to release all of his tax returns makes me wonder what else he is trying to hide.
Just like Obama's grades. What's he trying to hide.
By holding the tax forms 'til he has to show them, he can keep the focus on the topic of economy.. When it comes to the economy, all Obama can do is go...humina, umina, er, ah, oh...etc!!!

bbsam

Staff member
Just like Obama's grades. What's he trying to hide.
By holding the tax forms 'til he has to show them, he can keep the focus on the topic of economy.. When it comes to the economy, all Obama can do is go...humina, umina, er, ah, oh...etc!!!

You equate grades to tax returns? One would show someone smarte or dumber than is thought, the other would show just exactly how the tax code screws anyone not making seven figures.

bbsam

Staff member
Squeaky clean? Probably legally speaking. But there is alot about the tax code and shelters that to most seem like filthy favors that polticians do for the rich like Romney and Fred S. Grades on the other hand could never be mistaken for that kind of scandal

moreluck

golden ticket member
So, it's nice to know that Jones,upstate, bbsam and Klein think Romney will win.

That's what this thread is..."I believe Romney will win......etc"

Welcome aboard.......except Klein, you're not eligible to vote!

P

pickup

I make no predictions about this election. A lot can happen in three months. Debates, a vice president candidate pick and the 500 pound gorilla in the room: the economy. Regardless of whom you blame for the economy being the way it is, many associate it with the president. A few more ticks up on the unemployment barometer and it looks bad for the sitting president.

It will be interesting to see the two contenders debate. I don't think Romney is a great debater but if Obama comes out as a panderer (which is not his greatest strength but seems to be his campaign strategy), the winner of the debates will be the guy who looks a little less stupid than the other guy.

We'll see.

P

pickup

You equate grades to tax returns? One would show someone smarte or dumber than is thought, the other would show just exactly how the tax code screws anyone not making seven figures.

Not so much the grades that some of us are interested in. I am curious as to what nationality he had himself listed in some of those records . Records that are pretty much sealed due to the first executive order he signed when he became President.

Bad Gas!

It will come to who can get the voter base fired up. Obama brought that great hope and change in 2008..I predict a much lower turnout by the democrats which helps Romney real in the missing Kenya village boy..Obama has lost 5 per cent of his black vote, 10 percent of white vote and if Rubio is VP candidate, he loses 10 per cent of the latin vote...