I believe Romney will win what will be the vote split?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Not so much the grades that some of us are interested in. I am curious as to what nationality he had himself listed in some of those records . Records that are pretty much sealed due to the first executive order he signed when he became President.
Also, whether or not his school records refer to "foreign exchange student"

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Also, whether or not his school records refer to "foreign exchange student"

Can't give-up on the Birther crap, eh? Hey, let's make a deal. Obama shows his transcripts, and Mitt shows his tax returns...all of them. My bet is that Mitt wouldn't dare bite, because Obama isn't a Kenyan, and Romney is a tax cheat.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

...and Romney is a tax cheat.

I wouldn't go so far as to call him a tax cheat. I am certain that his tax returns comply with the letter of the law; however, I am also certain that the average American will look at them and see an elitist who has the ability to take advantage of the tax code. Off-shore and Swiss bank accounts are most often used by those who want to shelter their money from the IRS. Most Americans do not know how to use the tax code to their advantage so instead see such behavior as scamming the government.

I am in the 25% tax bracket but after my deductions my effective tax rate is closer to 15%.

moreluck

golden ticket member
There's a percentage of people in America who would look at your tax returns and think you are a rich guy and your tax forms are complicated and that you are an elitist who takes full advantage of the tax code. It's all on different levels .

bbsam

Staff member
Not so much the grades that some of us are interested in. I am curious as to what nationality he had himself listed in some of those records . Records that are pretty much sealed due to the first executive order he signed when he became President.

Nobody from the republican side looked at this angle before he took office? Don't you find that the least bit incredible?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Please tell me you are just trolling and don't actually believe this.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You really believe that he used a presidential executive order to block access to his own school records? Because he didn't. And even if he wanted to I'm about 99% positive he doesn't have the authority.
click

Reasoning with a birther is like trying to have a conversation with a brick. Give up.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The article was written two months before the 08 election. Obviously the public cared little about his time at Columbia that was superceded by his exemplary record at Harvard. What has happened to make Columbia any more important now?
Stop changing subjects....any schools, any grades, anywhere................you have his records? I don't care if he went to Jennings jr. High and North H.S. where's the beef????

bbsam

Staff member
Stop changing subjects....any schools, any grades, anywhere................you have his records? I don't care if he went to Jennings jr. High and North H.S. where's the beef????

Why are you acting like you are entitled to it? You aren't.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't like having an "unknown" as a president. Too many unanswered questions.

I worked in used cars, I know what "trust me" means.

texan

I don't like having an "unknown" as a president. Too many unanswered questions.

I worked in used cars, I know what "trust me" means.

You speak the truth about a lot of car salesman and then the next person you see to close the deal
in dealerships.

grrrrrrr

bbsam

Staff member
Why are you screaming for Romney's tax returns ? He's not the official candidate and you're not entitled.

I don't care about the tax returns. In fact I prefer he keep them hidden and let the Obama campaign grow the specter of unfair tax code that allows the uber rich to exploit the system. Let people's imagination run wild with it. Now with that in mind, one would think Romney couldn't wait to get it out there. But hey, those are the decisions both campaigns have to weigh.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't care about the tax returns. In fact I prefer he keep them hidden and let the Obama campaign grow the specter of unfair tax code that allows the uber rich to exploit the system. Let people's imagination run wild with it. Now with that in mind, one would think Romney couldn't wait to get it out there. But hey, those are the decisions both campaigns have to weigh.

Romney's focus is jobs and the economy and Obama is ticked that he can't distract him from it. Did you know that Obama hasn't had a press conference in over 7 weeks......Carney's been around, but the pres. has taken no questions.
Guess he doesn't have any answers!