I don't know what to say...

TxRoadDawg

PCM at 8 until 8:30. Leave building at 8:45. Make it to route at 9:30. Have 12 committed NDA's throughout your load as if they expect you to get to them as you go through your first 40 stops....in less than an hour...before 10:30.

Yes, there are issues with this. Evidently, Orion will be fixing some of this. Any of you guys have that started up yet?
you pcm drivers a half hour the preload sup should have the right to put his foot up your ass for all that am time lmao. As for orion its just another program, ****ty data in equals ****ty data out. 7 years later I still have 5 loops outta 15 that look like jigsaw puzzle pieces.

UPSmeoff

Just curious,is this to elicit production?

My thoughts exactly.....i don't mind change as long as you can give me a reason why the change is made.

I neglected to mention that not one supervisor knew the reason, admitted that it doesn't make sense, but there is nothing they can do about it.

LongTimeComing

Air Ops Pro
you pcm drivers a half hour the preload sup should have the right to put his foot up your ass for all that am time lmao. As for orion its just another program, ****ty data in equals ****ty data out. 7 years later I still have 5 loops outta 15 that look like jigsaw puzzle pieces.

No goofball...I'm a PT sup at an airport right now....I was talking about some of the obnoxious days when I was driving....center manager had something to say in the PCM, your normal crap from the on-cars, the united way lady, etc etc....Seemed like the damn thing would never end. Worse still, was that I knew as soon as I got EDD before the meeting that I was going to be cutting it close with my committed air even if we left ON TIME....