I hate U-Hauls.

headlight

It's a rental truck. Sometime you have to take what's available and do what you can. Obviously if something else was available to rent he would have rented a smaller truck.

Still a 27. If I was a driver and my contractor said use 07, fine-do as your told. The contractor should know better. I'd be shocked If the SM really tells their contractors to do this.

Hate 150lb Packages

No other rentals available. I just WAD. I honestly think the SM doesn't know any different. This has only come up one other time, and luckily last time all were delivered. If some funny business happens during a delivery and I don't know what to do or how to code, I send a text to the SM and to the contractor and keep a record of it, then I just CAD (code as directed), or DAD (Deliver as directed). I use lots of as directed's because I know FDX loves acronyms. Hopefully said practice will cover my ass if anything happens.

bbsam

Staff member
No other rentals available. I just WAD. I honestly think the SM doesn't know any different. This has only come up one other time, and luckily last time all were delivered. If some funny business happens during a delivery and I don't know what to do or how to code, I send a text to the SM and to the contractor and keep a record of it, then I just CAD (code as directed), or DAD (Deliver as directed). I use lots of as directed's because I know FDX loves acronyms. Hopefully said practice will cover my ass if anything happens.
No. No. No. The SM knows better and he is quietly hiding it from his MD.