I know we all complain about our job. Besides the paycheck. What do you enjoy at work.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
I deliver in the Barrio ese. all the little cholo kids come running up to me to help me find the apartment I'm looking for. if I'm holding 5 or 6 boxes they all come running and take the boxes for me and walk with me to all the apartments. they get super excited to help. it's pretty cool. and sorry to o.p. but my true favorite time of the day is punching out and hopefully getting home to my daughter before her bedtime.

The realest people in the world live in the ghetto.

I love it here.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Safety BBQs with the 99 cent packs of hot dogs store brand chips and warm Shasta cola

Really?? We have the local restaurant cater the meals. Sausage. Peppers and onions. Baked ziti with macaroni salad. Plus big hamburgers. Plus drinks. They have us all in by 6pm

Geo926

Releasing a package at the front door, hoping in the seat, and seeing the hot mom bend straight forward for the money shot.

Dr.Brownz

My favorite part of this job is lunchtime. Having the girls at the sandwich shop see you walk in and having your sandwich ready before you even order it.

I like being able to go swimming in the middle of the day in my uniform. Esspecialy today! 103 and climbing in the heart of down town

Returntosender

Sometimes the eses get crazy when it's crunch time. The pt sups hide in office and look at computer screens they need to know how much they processed and how far behind they are.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
getting done before sundown... gonna miss it once fall/winter comes!

Just got done by dusk...

the heat/humidity doesn't even bother me. i better learn how to put on tire chains or make some of those single chains you wrap around the tire/rim (saw sober's post about it)