I luv this dude

Stop and think about how easy it would have been to just do nothing.

I am glad he got involved.
Bless him.
Those young women deserved more that that fine outstanding citizen. They deserved Rambo going in there and slaughtering that man slowly but Charles Ramsey was a close second.

hyena

Those young women deserved more that that fine outstanding citizen. They deserved Rambo going in there and slaughtering that man slowly but Charles Ramsey was a close second.
Like the green jelly video three little pigs. They called up rambo as fast as they could....

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Charles on Greta, on that diabolical Fox News NOW, STAT...

Interesting interview, neighbors were saying that it was somebody else that actually did the rescue. The real truth will come out when the victims start making statements.

Interesting interview, neighbors were saying that it was somebody else that actually did the rescue. The real truth will come out when the victims start making statements.
It was him and a Spanish (only) speaking man who went into the house of horrors. Charles was a talker and the other man wasent. The other man will get his do.

Justaname

It was him and a Spanish (only) speaking man who went into the house of horrors. Charles was a talker and the other man wasent. The other man will get his do.
I didn't hear about the second man. If he's an illegal than he should be given American citizenship, because he too is an American hero.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Keep him on suicide watch, don't go for the death penalty, and let him live out the rest of his life in prison as someone else's bit88.
​more like pulp fiction, Marcellus Wallace says "couple hard pipe hitting brothers with plyers & a blow torch to go medieval on his :censored2:" no less.

BrownArmy

​more like pulp fiction, Marcellus Wallace says "couple hard pipe hitting brothers with plyers & a blow torch to go medieval on his :censored2:" no less.

Either way we need to follow the rule of law.

But you know, the stuff that happens in prisons, etc.

There will be plenty of guards looking the other way for this one.

I hate any crime against women so any horrible outcome for this man is appreciate and hoped for he deserves the worst case senanio. What ever it is its wont make up for their PAIN. God bless

BrownArmy

charles-ramsey-cleveland-hero.jpg

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I hope those women can be deposed and not have to relive it in front of him. I would sharpen my nails like a file, layers and layers of nailcolor, make sure they are good and strong, and gouge them in his neck the first time I saw him, (I would be over those bannisters in a NY minute,) and keep them there....but that's just me................

BrownArmy

I cannot believe that animal is asking for a trial and pleading not guilty, and yup, we pay for it all.

That's the first thing I thought - WTF?

Of course the dirtbag's lawyer is saying 'he's misunderstood', 'he's being turned into a monster by the media', 'the truth will come out', etc. I guess that's his lawyer's job.

Total rubbish.

The truth will come out all right!

His brothers hope he rots in jail and his older daughter has disowned him.

It takes some stones to plead not guilty, how is that strategy going to work?

That's another reason to take the death penalty off the table...it will just go to appeals, it will take twenty years to fry the ****, we pay and pay.