i want to file a grievance this is ridiculous

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
also i think we should be paid for all time spent reading the contract, no matter where we are

and i think this should be in the contract so we can read about how much we are getting paid

I get paid for reading and or thinking about reading the contract while UPSSOCKS is in browns pretending to be someone else moving packages, so it all works out.:happy-very:

UnconTROLLed

perfection
On a serious note (if there is such a thing :happy-very:)

I was granted time to add up my hours and compare with OR/paycheck, and also 2 minutes to walk to time clock to punchout.

It seems a supervisor was shorting my pay (this is just one example of how).
I would work until for ex: 5pm. But we work in a large hub. I would punch on the clock at 5:02 or 5:03 because of time it took to drop off equipment and walk to clock which was located on the opposite side of the buiding and center office. The supervisor always took out those 2-3 minutes out of my punch. Obviously I was irate and felt cheated as I was not stealing time to begin with, it was time worked IMO.

hdkappler

we should be paid for the time spent walking from the parking lot to the time clock, come on this isnt right, we are on company property we should be paid for this time

same with after we clock out we should be payed to walk to our cars, i want this 30 seconds of pay and i will fight tooth and nail to get it

also we should be on the clock for our drive to work and from work and reimbursed for gas at double the average price

TEAMSTER PRIDE
:happy2:you ought be glad you have a job?there are guys and galswho would be happy to work 40 hours.wouldn't have to pay overtime till over 40hours either.

Channahon

You should be paid from the time you wake up in the morning, and make a decision to go to work today, and when you get home at night to got to bed. Then you can get paid for your waking hours, barring weekends. Now there is the American dream, until your company goes out of business

upser_J

Are you serious!! i know your Joking!!!

I dont know why you Would even Complain!?
we make Decent Money!!
Be thankfull for what you got!!!

Think about the people that have "No Job" or make waaay less than half of what we make!

crying about walking from your car, to clock in...
what about the people that dont have a car.....they ride their bike or walk...

i know it suxx walking,, but "BE THANKFULL"".. it could really be worse.....
and no you shouldent be Paid for that......and you know that!!

this upser says it all. You get paid for your time working. You are required to be prepared for work to work. If you feel you are not getting adequately paid for what you are working, maybe you should try and find a different job. At this point in time, its really a pitiful shame that you think you deserve to be paid for walking into work. Be happy with what you are making!