Ice Machine

rod

Retired 22 years
Why are you still talking about ice machines when it's freezing outside? Now its time to start talking about if you have any "heat" in the building. We already know the package cars don't have any. Mine always developed an electrical problem- when I shut the engine off the heater quit working.:tt2::tt2: I always thought it was funny when someone would ride with you on a 20 below zero day they never had a problem letting you leave the engine run at a delivery stop but if they caught you by yourself with it running it was the end of the world.:poop::poop: Funny how that works.

local804

I am wondering how in Gods name how can a thread about an ice machine have posts every single day. After looking at the pictures, I dont look at the two women as sex objects like the rest of you perverts. I see them as two young seeds in a flower pot just waiting to bloom. Enough of this crap, post some more damn pictures!!!!!!!!

longlunchguy

Runnin on Empty
Why are you still talking about ice machines when it's freezing outside? Now its time to start talking about if you have any "heat" in the building. We already know the package cars don't have any. Mine always developed an electrical problem- when I shut the engine off the heater quit working.:tt2::tt2: I always thought it was funny when someone would ride with you on a 20 below zero day they never had a problem letting you leave the engine run at a delivery stop but if they caught you by yourself with it running it was the end of the world.:poop::poop: Funny how that works.
Heat? What are you talking about? It was 83 yesterday:happy2:

LKLND3380

I am wondering how in Gods name how can a thread about an ice machine have posts every single day. After looking at the pictures, I dont look at the two women as sex objects like the rest of you perverts. I see them as two young seeds in a flower pot just waiting to bloom. Enough of this crap, post some more damn pictures!!!!!!!!

More damn pictures like this...
12130607441xz1.jpg

Or Safe Work Methods..
safety1stub7.jpg

Last edited: