If You Are A Phillies Fan.....

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by APettyJ, Jun 11, 2013.

1. 'Lord Brown's bidding'

'Lord Brown's bidding' Well-Known Member

Go Phillies! Beat The Giants! Leave Mets Unknown!

Get Close.

Position feet.

Bend at Knees

Test Weight

Grab opposite corners

Lift with smooth and steady motion

Move feet; pivot or step.

Use existing equipment and facilities to assist with lift.

Liked this little ditty by C.Edwards (he claims to come up with stuff like this because ironically he feels he isn't "smart enough" to remember these lists. Really, C?)

2. bottomups

bottomups Bad Moon Risen'

The lowly Brewers just kicked some Phillies butt!

3. Bubblehead

Bubblehead My Senior Picture

Reality is that he isn't smart enough to know that he doesn't have to remember those lists.

4. ups hero

ups hero Member

Go Bucs!!!

5. 'Lord Brown's bidding'

C happens to be af the CHSP, so he kinda does. In regards to "having to know" the list, one of the main things i appreciate about UPS is it teaches us how to use our bodies effectively for physical work. Seeing as how people have even pulled back muscles picking up pennies, it pays not ignore what they ask us to do; why the fight? It won't kill us, who cares how hypocritical they can be when it comes to safety, I can use this to better and extend my life here and outside UPS. So much easier to focus on the good, ignore the evil.

I always enjoy shaking my head at people using back braces when doing heavy lifting; learning and applying proper ergonomic techniques, along with understanding why these techniques exist, I realize they are doing more harm to their backs than they realize. I wouldn't know this but for the fact that since I had to memorize the 8 keys, i figured I might as well find out why.

No, I think C is a very smart guy, nay, wise..

6. 'Lord Brown's bidding'

Sucks that my wife is a "black and yellow fan"; she is actually a distant relative of Roberto Clemente (and it is one of her surnames).

7. Richard Harrow

Richard Harrow Deplorable.

Hells yes! Gerrit Cole debuting tonight. Been waiting a long time for this.

8. Wally

Wally Hailing from Parts Unknown.

Mr Met will kick the Phanatic's arse!

9. ups hero

ups hero Member

Charlie Morton returns this week as well, I believe. Are you from around Pittsurgh?

10. ups hero

ups hero Member

I wish he was a distant relative of mine. He is a legand!

11. Richard Harrow

Richard Harrow Deplorable.

Negative. New Jersey. Morton back on Thursday, Cole, despite the lack of K's tonight was certainly as-advertised.